Staybridge Suites Jackson
Hotels.com
$109
$95
$129
All reviewsfront deskfrieslaundry roomminute drivewould definitely stay here againtwo bedroom suiteyogurtwe've stayedexcellent stayparking lotsausagejacksonhomewoodscouchrefrigeratorhousekeepingtv
Reviewed July 23, 2013

When you walk through the front doors, you're greeted by a warm, enthusiastic staff. They're proud of their hotel, and you're treated like a guest in their home. Every employee I encountered was that way. After my stay, I was in the Jackson airport when I received a call that housekeeping found my iPad in my room. My initial reaction was panic, but true to his word, Front Office Manager Alvin Blue carefully packaged and shipped it to me. It was in my office the next morning. The room and breakfast were enjoyable. StayBridge Suites Jackson is a bright spot for a business traveler. Thanks, Alvin + staff, for making it so!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Allison B
Patrice801, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Team Staybridge would like to thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is always our pleasure to do what we can to make sure our guests have a close to perfect stay. If travels should bring you our way, please give us the opportunity to make your stay better than before. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Ridgelake Staybridge Suites for two nights. It is a very nice little place with extremely friendly staff. The hotel is newly renovated and was immaculate. The breakfast was good and we enjoyed the happy hour snack as well. The pool was crystal clean. The location was convenient and is near the Reservoir. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Patrice801, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are happy that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. If you are ever back in this area please come "Get Comfortable" at the newly renovated Staybridge Suites. We hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I spent our 16th Anniversary week here and it was awesome!!!! The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was constantly working the entire time. As soon as a crumb hit the floor someone was there to pick it up. We felt so welcomed. It was like being at home. The lady who prepared the meals reminded me of my mother. She made sure that everyone was pleased and had everything that they needed. We enjoyed having a full breakfast everyone morning outside on the patio. Mr. Blue at the front desk greeted everyone with a smile and made you feel like a member of the family. He was such a pleasant young man and he gave us good advice on places to go in the area to eat and shop. The maid service was excellent as well. The bed was made daily and everything that we used was restocked when we returned (towels, coffee, popcorn). We work alternate schedules and don't have much time to relax and spend time together. This hotel gave us a peaceful & relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Patrice801, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

The Staybridge Suites Team would like to take this time to thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is indeed our goal as a team to ensure the best home away from home experience possible. When travels bring back to the Ridgeland/Jackson area, make sure you stay with us. Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was in Jackson for soccer tournament and stayed on a Saturday night, had my 10 year old son and his friend with me. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was nice, had one bedroom suite with two beds that appeared to be twin beds, each bed could only hold one person. The sleeper sofa was fine for a sleeper sofa. Fitness room had 3 treadmills and an eliptical. Full breakfast was nice, good selection. Hotel only appears to be a few years old. Only drawback was we were on first floor next to a side entrance, so late at night there were several groups coming in that door and it was loud. Also, door into bathroom somewhat rubbed floor and made it slightly difficult to open and close. All in all, nice stay, good value, paid $114 for room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Farah J, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am pleased you liked our friendly staff service.. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit. Please come back and visit us again the next time you are in the Jackson/Ridgeland area.