“good food good time”

Applebee's
Ranked #98 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2014

2 for $20 is a cool deal but its not necessary always. they have good sized appetizers. i enjoyed it, my kids enjoyed .we were visiting. thanks.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Not a good place to take your family. Service was below average as well as the food. I don't think these people care about the food or service. DO NOT EAT THERE

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We sat at the bar, hoping to order food to go and left after being ignored for 15 minutes. The bartender did not seem at all interested in serving anyone.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to this Applebee's alone during lunch time. My food was ok, I had the Black and Blue Burger with onion rings. The problem that I had was with my dessert. I had the brownie bite. It was totally hard. I couldn't cut it with my spoon or even a knife. I asked the waiter if he thought it my be burnt, he said no it was from the ice cream. I told him that I could smell the burned chocolate in the brownie. After consideration he took it back and brought me another one.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The entire experience was terrible. Our waiter was clearly in the wrong profession. He was one of the worst servers I have ever had. The food was bad. I left nearly an entire steak sitting on the plate. I will never ever ever ever return.