“room & breakfast”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Very neat & clean room plus appliances great. Disappointed in breakfast food & drink. When I arrived after making reservations with Hilton Honors, could not find my reservation. Then the lady had one room left & was in process having it cleaned when reservation was found & gave me a room cancelled by patron while I was checking in. I like their "Pet-Friendly" policy. Pet charge probably is too high. If they keep the hotel clean & neat with extraord. help, I will use them again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very nice property. The hotel is a short drive away from great shopping and dining. The weather didn't afford me a chance to enjoy the nice patio area. The room was very comfortable and suitable for a weekend stop. Home2 is a solid brand!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great, Upbeat Trendy Hotel. Love the fact there is a 24/7 Workout Facility. Enjoyed the In Room Microwave, full size Refrigerator and all the other . added Amenities. Nice touch with the outdoor Fire Pit and Seating. Perfect for an extended stay....almost like a mini apartment

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We were very happy to find this hotel after a long day on the road with our 4yr old and 4mo old. The room was clean, very spacious and so comfortable. We loved the kitchen area, big shower and the soap dispensers in the shower. Would strongly recommend this hotel. Great price too.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I found the new Home2 by Hilton in Jackson, MS to be quiet, clean and secure. It felt like home away from home. The staff was fantastic. I really appreciated the freshness of the hotel. It was a good stay for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed here for a month and loved the great staff and hotel. Housekeeping was excellent and Chelsey at the front desk took care of everything with a smile. Hilton has done an excellent job with these "home feeling" hotels. I will be back next time I am in the Jackson/Ridgeland area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bobby k
Reviewed February 27, 2014

As a Hilton Diamond I stay in hundreds of hotels and don't write reviews. But this was my first stay at a Home2 and I was very impressed. It was new and had a sort of IKEA vibe to it, modern and sleek. The room was spacious, efficient, well decorated. I enjoyed having a kitchen with utensils and being able to eat comfortably in the room. There were plugs everywhere which is so nice for business. The plug on the lamp by the bed didn't work but who's complaining? Trivial issue. I would have to stay my only slight complaint was that even though it was in the 30s outside, I had to turn on my AC because my room was too hot. They kept the temp in the hotel overall too high I guess. Then my room would be freezing. Also had to get used to no bars of soap as they just had dispensers in the shower. As a road warrior I had soap in my suitcase and hair conditioner (none in room either) but again trivial. I would most definitely stay there again when in Jackson and would also look for other properties in my travels. A superior room for the money!

Room Tip: I was in 405 and it was close to the ice machine but far enough away not to get all the noise.