“Awful Food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups
Durango, Colorado
“Awful Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Thought I would check this out today as it is close by. What a disappointment, I got the naked chicken tenders and onion rings. The chicken tenders were tough and had gristle. The onion rings were luke warm and slimy. It's a sports bar so it was loud with a ton of TVs.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Mississippi
“Plenty of televisions, beer and wings but don't expect to get a booth with a party of 3 or less. It apparently now against polic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

You've got to give BW3s credit--lots of televisions, wings and beer. You can't really screw that combination up. Jackson/ Ridgeland desperately needed a place like Buffalo Wild Wings and I was thrilled when they moved in years ago. I do love the place. However, it is always so loud I can't hear the people I'm sitting with. I understand it's a sports bar, but wish the acoustics were better so I could talk to family or friends at my table.

Tonight our serve was excellent but I was disappointed by management. Specifically, three of us were denied a booth despite several empty ones being available. Upon being seated I asked the hostess for a booth. She took us to a 5 top and said she couldn't give us a booth because it was for a party of five. I assumed she meant the party was there and waiting to be seated. However, when I saw several more booths open prior to our order being taken, I went to the hostess stand and asked If we could be moved. The manager then explained to me that booths are only for parties of 4 or more on busy nights. I volunteered that we had been seated at a large 5 top that could easily accommodate 5- 6 people. (more comfortably than a booth, mind you). He said that despite its size our table only had 4 chairs so we couldn't move. I explained that there were, in fact, 5 chairs at our table and the manager told me I was wrong. He then went to my table, apparently to count the chairs! Seeing there were in fact 5 chairs and plenty of room for a sixth, he then advised that we couldnt move because we had placed a food order and would have had to ask for a booth upon being seated. When I pointed out we had not ordered he then advised that it was policy. No party of 3 could have a booth on a busy night and we could not move.

Throughout my meal I watched 5 booths open and 3 remain unoccupied the entire time we were there. While appreciative of our server's great attention, I was disappointed by the poor customer service from the manager. This was a classic example of red tape hindering judgment and common sense.

Slidell, Louisiana
“Better than average Buffalo”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

It is better than the one in Slidell for sure. Service is good and wings are ok. A real popular place on game day, get there early

Visited May 2012
MS
“WATCH THE GAME”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

The wings are fine but this is THE best place to watch sporting events like UFC, NFL in the greater Jackson Metro area. I always have a great time there. Good guy spot.

Visited December 2011
“A bit Much!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love the wings, on tuesdays they are 50 cent per wing. I don't care to dine in, it's usually overcrowded, so you receive not so well service, I recommend getting your wings to go!