“Nice place & good food, but......”
Review of O'Charley's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Charley's
Cuisines: Pub
Birmingham, Alabama
“Nice place & good food, but......”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

First, to preface the story ,we are a family of 13 traveling for a beach vacation. Realized that is a challenge ffor any wait-staff, they complicated the condition by using multiple staff members. One half had been served & finished while the other half waited. It took an extensive amount of time to complete our dining experience. I understand this may have been a fluke and new staff was being trained. To their benefit, the menu is vast - the food was great. I would still recommend this place.

• Visited June 2011

Dallas, Texas
“Food is consistently good”
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Whenever I'm in Jackson I make sure I eat at O'Charley's because I'm never disappointed. My last trip there I had the bar-b-q babyback ribs. They were tender and fell off the bone. I had brocolli and coleslaw. The brocolli was crisp and tender and had a nice buttery flavor. The coleslaw was ok. I also had some kind of fruity, sweet cocktail that came with grapefruit, orange and lime. I can't remember the name but it was delicious. The rolls were warm and good. Service was prompt and efficient.

• Visited March 2011
Madison, MS
“We got a passion to serve more that just a fancy catch phrase”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

We had stopped going to O'charleys mainly because of poor service several years ago.But because of a coupon sent to us we decided to try it one more time. We were quickly greeted and seated right when we walked through the doors. Jasmine our waitress was just one of the staff that made our dining experience extraordinary. I ordered the cedar plank salmon (never frozen) with potato soup and salad. I requested a lemon sauce and to my suprise the manager brought out not just one but several to sample. My friends that dined with us thanked for such a great time and inviting them to come. Needless to say we have gone back several times with the same great service and good food. Oh by the way on our second visit Ricco the chef came out with our special requested sauce and introduced himself.So from the front to the back O'charleys is first class. In closing if you are visting the area don't miss out on meeting some great people with some great food.