“Very good authentic Mexican food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Conway, Arkansas
“Very good authentic Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

I would definitely eat here again. The food was really good and not what you get at a typical mexican restaurant. I was a little surprised that you had to pay for the chips and salsa but it was very good and worth it. We also got guacamole that was made fresh and the cheese dip was great too. We will return if we're in the area again.

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank Jaylasmom

Flora, MS
“Flavorful Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This is a great Mexican restaurant. In general I have gotten tired of Mexican fare but this place redefines the flavors with corn tortillas made fresh, cilantro and avocado slices. The tacos are just wonderful. The prices are very reasonable and the service has been good.

3 Thank annet108
“Best Mexican food ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a small location, and a larger location has opened in Madison across the street from walmart! At either location you will receive great service, and even better food! The food is prepared fresh, and it is just delicious. I crave this place atleast once a week. I love their carne tacos!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank BreeRenee
Indianola, Mississippi
“Fantastic tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Ok, I found this on trip advisor just because I like to try different places. Don't let the outside scare you. It's nothing to look at, and the inside is really really small. But, they make their own flour and corn tortillas and the food is delicious and fresh. I wanted to get the brisket tacos but they were out and so I got the chicken. I got two tacos and a drink for seven bucks, I mean come on....thats great! The people were really nice and wanted to make sure I understood what came on the tacos and asked if I wanted all the condiments on them which I find really thoughtful. Loved it and will be back very soon!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank plglong
Jackson, Mississippi
“Fresh and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Really, though. If you want the freshest and healthiest mexican food in the entire Jackson area, go here. My favorite is 3 pollo (chicken) taco combo. It comes with a free drink. Sure you could go for a regular diet coke but try their Mango drink or one of their frozen drinks instead! Yum!!!

Visited January 2014