“With friends or business colleagues, Anjou is a great lunch choice in the Ridgeland/ Madison area.”
Review of Anjou Restaurant

Anjou Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Anjou is our classic French bistro led by father-daughter duo Christian Amelot and Anne Amelot-Holmes. A graduate of Savoie Leman culinary school, Christian brings over 40 years of French culinary expertise to the kitchen. Also born and trained in Le Ferte-Bernard, France, Anne is the proprietor/general manager of Anjou. The two work hand-in-hand to merge authentic, Old World flavors with Southern favorites for a deliciously crafted menu. We accept reservations for groups of all sizes in our dining room, in addition to two private dining rooms and a lakeside patio that can be booked for private events. Anjou also offers delivery and full-service catering options for groups of any size! Our Sales Manager will work with you to create a customized menu with hors d'oeuvres, family-style or seated meal options.
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Im not sure why I never thought of Anjou as a lunch option when it first opened, but now I do. There's a good selection including French onion soup, quiche and even a brie cheeseburger. The service was good and the the ambiance was appropriate for a business lunch or lunch with friends.

There are newer reviews for Anjou Restaurant

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service on a small lake in an upscale business district. Menu is responsive, they incorporated a suggestion I made for an oyster dish, it is delicious. My vote for best French onion soup in the city!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have been several times, usually as a "special occasion" treat like anniversary or a birthday, and it's our choice when out-of-towners are visiting and we want to impress them with our city. The atmosphere is incomparable---romantically lit, with a view of a lovely pond. And the food! Superb. I always order the mussels if they are available, and my husband loves any of their fish entrees. Their warm bread basket---mmmm. it's one of the few places we ever order dessert, mainly because of Anjou's *tarte tatin*. The waitstaff is gracious and professional. Really, everything a restaurant should be. (Funny, isn't it, how it's much easier to write a long paragraph about a bad experience? When a place is this charming, it's hard to come up with anything more eloquent than, "perfection!"

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The attention to detail and level of attentiveness does not go unnoticed. Anjou is a complete departure from the previous tenants of this building.
We discovered that the charcuterie and cheese plate appetizers could be split and combined. The portion my wife and I shared was still ample enough to leave some for the doggy bag. Both the filet and the salmon were cooked perfectly.
The staff gives the impression that they truly appreciate you being there. We will definitely return soon.

1  Thank Brugun
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I went one day for lunch and then made my way back in less than a week to celebrate a friends Birthday at Brunch. Both days were delicious. We've been before in the past and the only two complaints I've heard is that the crepe is delicious, but maybe not enough food for someone who is really hungry and this last time, one of my friends was unhappy that the crabmeat omelet was missing mushrooms and wasn't that impressive. My food has always been amazing and the last time I went out of a table of 7, only 1 person had a complaint, but she still finished the omelet!!