“Very nice venue for business!”
Review of Anjou Restaurant

Anjou Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Anjou is our classic French bistro led by father-daughter duo Christian Amelot and Anne Amelot-Holmes. A graduate of Savoie Leman culinary school, Christian brings over 40 years of French culinary expertise to the kitchen. Also born and trained in Le Ferte-Bernard, France, Anne is the proprietor/general manager of Anjou. The two work hand-in-hand to merge authentic, Old World flavors with Southern favorites for a deliciously crafted menu. We accept reservations for groups of all sizes in our dining room, in addition to two private dining rooms and a lakeside patio that can be booked for private events. Anjou also offers delivery and full-service catering options for groups of any size! Our Sales Manager will work with you to create a customized menu with hors d'oeuvres, family-style or seated meal options.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Brought 15 clients here recently for a presentation; the room was very accommodating for our presentation, service was excellent and seamless and the food was very good. Parking was strained and there was a little extraneous noise but our clients thoroughly enjoyed the event--we would most definitely use them again!

1  Thank beeedell

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We sat outside on the patio, the view isn't much but it is a nice place to kick back & relax. Our server was excellent, the bar took a while making my husbands drink so they comped it. Very appreciated but not necessary. I had the seafood stew, it was wonderful. My husband had the duck breast & loved it as well.
Overall good food, nice atmosphere definitely will return.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband made reservations for our Anniversary.

Despite open tables along the large windows over looking the pond we were seated with a great view of the kitchen. Complete with the kitchen clanging, staff each talking over the other. Waiter was good but hard to hear over the background noise, I think he had the same problem. The restaurant was very nice, great atmosphere, table cloths but again, we were stuck by the kitchen. The tables with the great views filled up 10 - 20 minutes after we were seated. ( A trip to the ladies room and I learned that 2 tables didn't even have reservations, That kind of ruined it for me. Shouldn't those with reservations gotten the best tables.)

The food was very good, I had the roasted chicken and hubby had the redfish, both were very good, chicken was excellent.

We decided to pass on the desserts, didn't really want to linger next to the kitchen. Had we been near the windows or a more quiet table we probably would have done appetizers and dessert, after all it was a special occasion.

Best advice, make reservations and specify you want a window table or a quiet booth.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a delightful place to have a chef prepared meal so plan to have your taste buds arrested with a cornucopia of flavors. The atmosphere is relaxed, the chairs comfortable and the wait staff professionals that are well skilled in the art of service. A delightful place to dine.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a very pleasant restaurant to visit and is becoming a favorite. The atmosphere is dressy casual (you could be comfortable in a suit and tie or khakis). The waitstaff are well trained and seem happy to be there. Often, the manager visits to chat a moment. The food is very good. I had the chicken, which was tender and very flavorful (I usually don't get chicken but it was stellar). It was served with thin whole green beans, cafe potatoes, bacon lardons, sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions, each separated so you could mix and match. I got the prix fixe menu and opted for the cheese plate (3 cheeses, bread, grapes and a mild chutney), a salad and the chocolate tarte. All that for $28 makes for a great meal. They also have a mean Pimm's Cup and a good selection of wines by the glass.

A winner.