Drury is our first choice, wherever we go...including Ridgeland. It is a great place to stay, the kick-back is great, the food is always hot, and breakfast-well, breakfast is breakfast, but it beats the Waffle House we ate in this morning.
My one downer this trip, I was sitting with my wife and another traveling couple watching tv. We were alone, the ladies aren't sports fanatics, so I changed the channel to something they would enjoy. We were alone...the lady from the desk came out and changed the channel back and was the rudest of any employee of any Drury we've ever stayed with. We were informed in no uncertain terms that we were not to change the channel, the hotel required it to stay on sports. A little tact would have been helpful.
Room was excellent, cleanliness was above reproach and the promotion coupons you email me are great! We do love Drury!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland is 15 minutes from downtown Jackson, MS. Our hotel is located in Ridgeland off I-55 near I-220. Our friendly staff welcomes all guests to relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy a free hot breakfast every morning as well as free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Drury Hotels Company, LLC so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Jackson
- Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Hotel Ridgeland
- Drury Inn Ridgeland
- Drury Ridgeland
- Ridgeland Drury