Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson(Ridgeland)(Great Value!)
$102
$96
$139
EmbassySuites.com
$103
$81
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$109
$107
$65
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$104
$109
$93
Priceline
All reviewshot dogsroom was cleanfree drinksnachosthe indoor outdoor poollogan's roadhousechillihappy houreach guestevening foodhot foodhot tubsausagenice hotelwafflesonly stayed one nightoff the highway
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night and had a very nice visit. Staff was very professional and friendly. Room was nice and clean. Overall very good value. If we're in this area in the future we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We booked this hotel based upon all the good reviews it had, that was a mistake. For the same price we could have stayed at the brand new Hilton. We arrived after having been in the car with our three kids for several hours, we had promised our kids they could go swimming once we got there. Upon arrival there was a large VERY loud drunken crowd in the lobby and the pool was so jam packed full there was no way our kids could swim. Instead we took them to play at a restaurant. When we arrived back to the Hotel past ten, the loud crowd was still in the lobby. I called the front desk to ask for extra pillows and they didn't have any. Come breakfast time there was no room to even move around. Oh and the elevators were ridiculous! Only two in the whole building and when they finally did get to your floor they were already full. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable but the rest of the hotel was dirty. I don't understand how this hotel has received so many good reviews. I would spend my money elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

I would like to thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We need to know our areas of opportunities as well as our successes. We are very proud of the accomplishments that you read about and were truly disappointed that your stay with us did not match your expectations. Superior quality and service is what we strive to achieve for every guest, each and every day. I have shared your comments with my team so we can make the necessary adjustments to enhance our guest experience in the future. If you have the opportunity, please feel free to contact me at the hotel to discuss our adjustments in more detail. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
Tim Ward

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Pet friendly. Comfortible beds and chairs. Clean and everything worked as it should. WiFi worked really good. Full hot or cold breakfast and full hot or cold dinner included in the price for the room. Indoor and outdoor pool, indoor spa and excercize room. Located in a really good section of town. Surrounded with places to shop and eat. Only a short distant from museums, zoo, etc. Our favorite place to stay in the Jackson MS area.

Room Tip: They are all good and there are elevators so it is easy for handicapped also.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you are ever in or near Jackson, MS and need a place to stay, Drury Inn & Suites, Ridgeland, MS is sure to provide you with a fantastic experience. The staff from the reservations desk, housekeeping, morning breakfast and managmenet were amazingly friendly and accomidating. It was awesome to stay at a place where I felt welcomed, appreciated, comfortable and safe. The hotel is very convenient to the highway and there are many nearby restaurants to choose from. I arrived earlier than anticipated and was able to get a room. The reservations desk provided me with excellent choices to have my evening meals. The hotel was very clean and had up to date furnishings. The bed was perfect! The assistant preparing the breakfast buffet greeted me each morning with a smile and a positive word. The housecleaning crew found my favorite blouse I had left behind and will mailing it to me. I have never stayed any place where I felt appreciated for my business and was treated so friendly by everyone. It was an amazing experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Drury Inn,
While staying at Drury Inn, I experience the most pleasant stay, the rooms are kept very clean, they have the most comfortable beds {I wish I had that bed at home}. The beds are so soft and clean, they food is great, the drinks are great. Also, all the staff I came in contact with was very friendly.{ALL THE STAFFS}. Whoever the manager at Drury @ {610 E County Line Rd, Ridgeland, MS 39157}, he or she is doing an excellent Job !!!! I will be returning back to Drury Inn during the month of June.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family