“Great Mexican”

Ridgeland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've never heard anyone say anything but good things about this place. Lots of wood around this inside which makes for a good Mexican atmosphere. Good cheese dip. Never had a bad meal here.

Visited November 2013

Saint Joseph, LA
“Good taco salad; poor service”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

First visit to this restaurant on a shopping trip to Jackson. Probably won't go back next time I'm in Jackson due to the poor service. There were very few diners there, but the staff seemed more interested in watching TV than paying attention to our table. The taco salad with fajita makings was delicious.

Visited July 2013
“Better than average great margaritas”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Service is great almost every time. Food is better than the average Mexican restaurant. Great price. Pork tacos and soups are great.

• Visited June 2013
“Last time to eat here!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have frequented often and have always been pleased. However this past visit was very disappointing. Rude service, overdone chips and warmed over fajitas. We will take our business elsewhere. A bad meal can be excused but the rudeness of the servers cannot.

• Visited July 2013
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Great food, Rude servers”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I love Cazadores and I used to frequent often, but one of the servers was not aware that I speak spanish and I caught him calling my friend and I Maricon- which is a Spanish term for f@gg0t or qu33r. This caught my attention and I began observing the other servers and their behavior. It seems to me that not all- but many servers there talk about all guests because I caught them calling several other guests crude names and laughing about personal appearances. I love the food and the prices of their margaritas can't be beat, but I don't wanna spend my money in an environment where I am being talked about directly in front of my face. I will no longer be returning.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank curt p

Been to Cazadores? Share your experiences!