“Wonderful Italian Dining in the Jackson Metro”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Biaggi's is a casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available and served in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. We offer an extensive list of affordably priced wines from around the world, including Italy and the United States.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

A sophisticated and varied selection of Italian entrees and a great wine list to match. The pasta dishes---very decadent and rich--are among our favorites . Restaurant located in a great setting in Renaissance at Colony Park. Has a formal, well-appointed dining area. Offers a great dining experience the Greater Jackson area.

There are newer reviews for Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano

Reviewed May 20, 2014

arrived after a long road trip to be with family and was happy to enjoy a well prepared italian meal - food for my soul - realizing it would be the American version - but still good.
here is my experience:
service: poorest/ waiter did not know wine list and I had to point at the menu item 3x to make him believe I wanted Songiovese;
no attention to our table of 4; no refills, no additional offers of bread, bread dip was pepper/parmesan,olive oil, (do it yourself) orders served out of order;
food: poor taste, no flavor, boring menu, alfredo was watery, most sauces were tomato based w. no seasoning nor flavor.
presentation: poorest;
taste: blend, flovorless, unoriginal, food industry sub-standard.
will not return nor recommend to others.
price/ value: poorest - too much money for poor food
if you are expecting american/italian stick with the O-Garden.
if you want italian food - DO NOT GO HERE.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit. We ate here a year ago while we were on route to Ohio. It was just as good this time as the first. I was particularly pleased to see the "lighter fare menu". It was the perfect size portion and perfect number of calories for me. They also happily accommodated my low sodium needs. Service was also excellent. Highly recommend .

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had a great meal here. There were 6 of us and everyone loved their food. Service felt a bit rushed but we also live in Europe now and are used to slower paced meals. Definitely a great restaurant for a special meal.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

we popped in here while staying nearby and had a very nice dinner. the bread was fantastic, and it had good solid southern sweet tea. the food was very good, although my butternut ravioli was literally swimming in the brown butter sage sauce - never had that happen before, usually brown butter sage is just a small spoon or few in the plate.

the portions are perfect - order the 1/2 order of pasta and with a nice drink and some bread you are satisfied for a fair price. my hubby and I also shared the spinach salad and it was a good size to share it before our main course. nice place, nice food.