“GREAT!”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #8 of 156 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Biaggi's is a casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available and served in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. We offer an extensive list of affordably priced wines from around the world, including Italy and the United States.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

First of all, the staff is outstanding! The food is great and if there is something not on the menu that you want, they'll adjust and fix it for you! It is located conveniently in the mall right near a number of great hotels and right in the business district of Ridgeland, an upscale suburb of Jackson. Try it - you'll love it!

1  Thank jonphil

Reviewed March 5, 2014

First time I tried this it was a special of the day and I have been hooked ever since. It's not on the menu but they still make it. Really enough for 2 meals but I can't help myself. I eat it all. Delicious chicken, salad greens, diced apples, walnuts and the salad dressing is good enough to drink! I have no idea what is in it. The last time I was there and of course ordered the salad, the waiter said there was like a cult following! I've also had the crab cakes as an appetizer and they were very good. Just can't go wrong at Biaggi's!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We arrived for lunch, and were seated quickly. It's a little on the fancy side, but very comfortable. We had a good waiter, and he brought us bread and prepared a parmesan oil that was very good. The waiter was very knowledgeable of the menu. I had the chicken Florentine soup and it was awesome! The only thing I did not care for was the tea. They put currant in it, and it just did nothing for me. All in all, a good lunch. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Not much food for the $$$
Ordered shrimp/salm plate with asparagus but just got shavings of the veg if that.
Ask for a glass of white wine & got pink.
Ask for Irish coffee & was made with captain Morgan rum. I sent it back !

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend who grew up in the area. We were certainly not disappointed! The restaurant was beautifully decorated with a excellent atmosphere. The waitress was excellent and very attentive. She brought us two different kinds of bread with cracked pepper and oil that was delicious! We tried crab cakes and ravioli's for appetizers and they were delicious too. Our meal was delicious! Chicken Parmesean, Chicken Fettecine. They have a good variety. We will definitly return if in the area.