“Average”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #5 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Biaggi's is a casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available and served in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. We offer an extensive list of affordably priced wines from around the world, including Italy and the United States.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have eaten there 2 times The first time was horrible Our waitress totally forgot about us But another one stepped in and we did not have to pay for our Meal. The second time I must commend the hotel The Hyatt for I called down and asked them if there were any good resturants around he said Biaggis and said you should not have to wait that long.Well a few minutes later he called our room and made us reservations without me even telling him too! I had mussels and that was a bad choice. however my friend liked her chicken and I did like my salad. It's a good place to bring your children, a little crowded but that's always a good thing for a resturant.Its a good Family resturant.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent $50.00 and felt I got robbed. The food is okay but not great. However the breadpudding was awesome.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Service was fantastic. Everything recommended was great. Kids enjoyed there kid's meals too. Would recommend to anyone in the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

very popular restaurant at the mall. for large groups, i would recommend calling ahead. we were able to get a group to sit in the bar area without having to wait but they do take reservations...reasonablly priced! lots of things to choose from!

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Best restaurant in town!! The service was great and the food was the best. This was me and my wife's first time to this restaurant. It was recommended to us by an area hotel. We will return!