“Great Food!”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Biaggi's is a casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available and served in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. We offer an extensive list of affordably priced wines from around the world, including Italy and the United States.
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Best restaurant in town!! The service was great and the food was the best. This was me and my wife's first time to this restaurant. It was recommended to us by an area hotel. We will return!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just ok. I really wasn't hungry, but I did eat the leftovers the following night and came up with the same response. Ordered the pasta marinara -- did not like the sauce at all. Flavorless, tasted like tomato paste with water. My daughters ordered fettuccini alfredo and they enjoyed it, 6-yr-old son had the chicken fingers and we'll leave it at that. The house salad was pretty good but had too much dressing. Bread was fantastic! So a mixed review. I think I'd have to go back again and order some other dishes to get a real feel for the food.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food here was o.k. The pizza was big enough to share with a salad. The unsweet tea is gross. It is raspberry, and I was nt warned about it. It was fairly expensive, and the service wasn't that great (painfully slow!!). I might go back.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a upscale and classy place--lots of good items on the menu and the service is top drawer--I love the decor and cloth table coverings

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I always have a wonderful dining experience from beginning to end.