“Trip Jackson”

Great property.
Good price
Clean Rooms
Nice Service.
I will definitely go back. I felt right at home. Comfortable atmosphere. Great, welcoming staff.
If you visit Jackson often and are looking for an afforable room I suggest this Red Roof location. There are three total, Brandon, Ridgeland (this location), and Downtown. The other two are dirty, nasty and unsafe. This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I'd like to first thank you for the compliments you left! The entire family here at Red Roof Ridgeland works very hard to make the guest experience the best! We understand that there are some inconsistencies within our brand and we are working hard to ensure a safe and very clean stay at every one of our locations. Again thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Much Thanks,
Shaveka Jones

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 7, 2013

If you are in the Jackson area I suggest you stay at Red Roof Inn in Ridgeland, MS. Easy access from the highway as well as shopping and restaurants. Rooms are great and the staff is wonderful. I have been coming to this location for 7 years now for business and I can say every time I come it's always the same staff there. Everyone is friendly and seem to love their job. The manager Mrs. Jones is the best and always welcoming when you see her.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are so very pleased you took time to notice the friendliness and tenure of our team members! We definitely enjoy our jobs and meeting wonderful people such as yourself! Your words are too kind! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Thank you so very much for your review!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I experienced a comfortable, relaxing and well kept/clean room while staying at the Red Roof Inn (Ridgeland, MS), this first weekend in March 2013. All the staff members that I encountered or interacted with, were more than helpful and delightful! As stated above, my room was very clean, the housekeepers were accommodating, and since I was traveling for business, the noise levels within the area of the hotel were minimum. The price of Red Roof was more than reasonable. I honestly feel like I got more bang for my buck. The next time, I am traveling in this area, I will choose to stay at this hotel. I will not think twice about it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This location - Red Roof Inn Ridgeland is very clean, close to local shopping and restaurants. The staff is efficient and friendly, and while the hotel is off of the Interstate it is very quite.

I have stayed here 20 times over the past 2 years and have never once been disappointed.

I might add - if you are used to 4 star hotels, and are looking for a pool for the kids - this isn't the place for you. While it isn't a 4 star, it is at the top of the line when you are looking at affordable places to stay.

My ONLY negative experience was getting a non-smoking room that smelled of smoke. Front desk remedied the problem.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
red128, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Jackson North Ridgeland. We always welcome comments from our guests, as well as those that we need to improve upon. Red Roof Inn is working very hard to be consistent as a brand especially here in the Jackson area. Should your travels bring you back to Jackson, we’d love to have you as our guest!
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Front reception area staff were all very nice. Employee named Kira assisted in our check-in. She was especially helpful and friendly (thanks to her for her assistance). Anyone would agree that a Red Roof is not the top of the line in hotels but this is a very nice one: quiet (we heard absolutely no street noise), great location (close to restaurants and shopping), and felt safe. Coffee in lobby was all that was offered (even a powdered donut would have been nice) but that's not an issue at all (Shoney's breakfast buffet close by). We will definitely stay there again (and hope Kira helps us the next time too!).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Greetings Georgia Family,
Your review is music to our ears! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and especially Kira, I know she will be delighted to hear that! At Red Roof Inn, we are striving to be the top budget economy brand, that offers a clean room at the right price, and we are glad you received just that! Thank you so much for taking your time to share your review!
Happily Yours,
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. We felt safe, and though it's tricky at first getting used to the service roads and flow of traffic, the hotel is in a convenient spot. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great deal for the price.

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I want to especially give recognition to a young lady by the name of Ms. Tutti Mcwright. She was so down to earth and genuinely concerned about my son and I during our stay at Redroof Inn. We were so happy with our accomidations that I will recommend Redroof Inn to everyone that I know who Travels. Wheither you are on a business trip or traveling on your vacation; Redroof Inn will always be my home away from home.

• Stayed October 2012
Wow! I must share this recap of your stay with the staff at Jackson North Ridgeland, and of course Tutti! I'm so glad to hear you would recommend Red Roof Inns to your fellow travelers! Any time you are near, we welcome you back with open arms, and promise the same level of Southern Hospitality you received the last time.
Thanks again!