Red Roof Inn Jackson North - Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson(Ridgeland)(Great Value!)
$87
$107
Hotels.com
$109
$95
All reviewsroom was cleanwonderful staymsinternethighway
Reviewed October 27, 2010

My stay at the Red Roof Inn was quite an experience. If i had to chose to stay anywhere to vacate this would be the place. Upon traveling to jackson i chose this hotel and they made my stay worth the while. Housekeeping was superb. They were friendly and made sure that we did not run out of anything. The room was grade A and nothing was out of place. The entire staff was very helpful and respectful. The next city i go to i will definitely try to make sure that the Red Roof Inn is my first decision.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2010

When I first walked into the room, I thought it was very nice for the price. I've stayed at many Red Roofs, so I pretty much know what to expect. At first glance, I thought this one was better then average, but then I started to notice a fair amount of wear & tear. There wasn't anything major, but the number of little things seem to add up. This included paint peeling from the ceiling and a round table that has been bashed into the wall so many times that it had drywall embedded all the way around it - and numerous ding marks in the wall.

I was also staying as part of a Denny's promotion - which included a discount and a Denny's coupon at participating Red Roofs. The staff at this Red Roof had never heard of the promotion, and stated that the only Denny's in town closed. Never mind that I am traveling, and am sure to encounter a Denny's someday.

The location was very convenient, and I was able to find plenty of places to eat nearby. I didn't have any major issues staying here, and would do so again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo