Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Canton, Ohio
“Very nice.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nothing but good to say about our stay. Room was very nice, although friends in another room said theirs was not near as nice. I requested a "newly remodeled room" so maybe that's why. Absolutely gorgeous "lodge" looking lounge area. Front desk could not have been more helpful with each of my several requests/questions. Breakfast is included and top notch. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits/gravy, fresh fruit, and all the rest. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request newly remodeled.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RetiredOH
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us, I am delighted to know your visit with us went well. We look forward to seeing you again while you are in our area.......Thanks Again.......

Scott May, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was a great hotel with a lot of extras. First, the hotel was clean and the service was excellent. Each night the hotel offers complimentary cocktails and other drinks to its guest. And each morning a wide variety breakfast is served. i stayed for two nights on business in a king room. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large and spacious as well. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance as well if you don't want to drive to find something to eat. I will stay here again when I return to the Jackson area. I have stayed at higher priced hotels nearby and did not receive the same service or quality of stay. What a nice surprise. My only complaint and the reason I did not give this hotel a 5 is that the walls are thin and I did hear people in the room next to me talking in the middle of the night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank A B
Thank You for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us, I am delighted to know it went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area........

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and very friendly staff. The breakfast was OK. Cereal, Bagels, Muffins were great. Eggs, biscuits and gravy were not. Overall it was a great place to stay for the price. Easy access to many shopping/eating areas in Ridgeland/Jackson. I felt very safe in this area.

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the elevator. The room was far away and very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TX-TraveLady
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to share your experience on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay while visitng our area. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you this way........

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had originally booked into a different hotel and was initially a bit worried when the agent e-booked me into this one.

We arrived during happy hour where we got free drinks which was a nice welcome surprise. The large lobby has comfortable seating which makes it nice for lounging a round and watching a game.

The room was a decent size and clean and the beds were comfortable.

Breakfast was really good for this style of hotel including fresh fruit, bacon etc.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank wetravel12
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank You so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to know we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again while in our area.....

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel to attend a college football game. The staff was very friendly. If you request early check-in they will not confirm availability until an hour before arrival. The rooms were clean and quiet. There was breakfast available but I did not have time to try it out. I always book this hotel for my annual game day weekend. The price of the hotel was very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel for any short stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent. We are delighted to have you back and I am glad your stay was good. We look forward to seeing you for your future lodging needs while in the Ridgeland area. Thanks...

Kosciusko, Mississippi
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed two nights as part of a large reunion group. Service was good and rooms were clean and comfortable. Lobby was large and well furnished providing a great environment for large group gatherings. Freshly popped popcorn was a nice p.m. treat and hot breakfast was outstanding. Overall experience was positive.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank RAutry
CLJN, Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank You so much for providing us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am pleased to know you found your experience enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you for your future stays........Thanks again....
Southaven, Mississippi
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Room had a musty smell. Had to call to have a light bulb replaced in nightstand lamp. When I moved the nightstand to make sure the lamp was pulled in it was very nasty behind the nightstand. Mold in ceiling of shower and crack in wall of shower.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DChambers1460
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I have brought your comment's to the attention of our executive housekeeper to address with her staff to ensure we are cleaning our rooms properly, I apologize for the items you mentioned. We will make sure to pay closer attention to the details when cleaning the room's. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future for any lodging needs you may have.......

Scott May, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland

Been to Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel? Share your experiences!