Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Dallas, Texas
“Great!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and very friendly staff. The breakfast was OK. Cereal, Bagels, Muffins were great. Eggs, biscuits and gravy were not. Overall it was a great place to stay for the price. Easy access to many shopping/eating areas in Ridgeland/Jackson. I felt very safe in this area.

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the elevator. The room was far away and very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TX-TraveLady
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to share your experience on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay while visitng our area. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you this way........

Scott May, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had originally booked into a different hotel and was initially a bit worried when the agent e-booked me into this one.

We arrived during happy hour where we got free drinks which was a nice welcome surprise. The large lobby has comfortable seating which makes it nice for lounging a round and watching a game.

The room was a decent size and clean and the beds were comfortable.

Breakfast was really good for this style of hotel including fresh fruit, bacon etc.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank wetravel12
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank You so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am delighted to know we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again while in our area.....

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel to attend a college football game. The staff was very friendly. If you request early check-in they will not confirm availability until an hour before arrival. The rooms were clean and quiet. There was breakfast available but I did not have time to try it out. I always book this hotel for my annual game day weekend. The price of the hotel was very reasonable. I would recommend this hotel for any short stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent. We are delighted to have you back and I am glad your stay was good. We look forward to seeing you for your future lodging needs while in the Ridgeland area. Thanks...

Kosciusko, Mississippi
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed two nights as part of a large reunion group. Service was good and rooms were clean and comfortable. Lobby was large and well furnished providing a great environment for large group gatherings. Freshly popped popcorn was a nice p.m. treat and hot breakfast was outstanding. Overall experience was positive.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank RAutry
CLJN, Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank You so much for providing us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am pleased to know you found your experience enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you for your future stays........Thanks again....
Southaven, Mississippi
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Room had a musty smell. Had to call to have a light bulb replaced in nightstand lamp. When I moved the nightstand to make sure the lamp was pulled in it was very nasty behind the nightstand. Mold in ceiling of shower and crack in wall of shower.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DChambers1460
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to provide us feedback on your most recent stay with us. I have brought your comment's to the attention of our executive housekeeper to address with her staff to ensure we are cleaning our rooms properly, I apologize for the items you mentioned. We will make sure to pay closer attention to the details when cleaning the room's. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future for any lodging needs you may have.......

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We came in around 1am and the parking lot was fiflty, covered in trash, trash cans over flowing, a complete mess. They were having trouble with their computers and instead of taking care of us making sure my family with 3 small children were able to get checked in quickly they proceeded to give my husband poor customer service and an attitude. Even more frustrating was the fact that we had a reservation and the room secured via my credit card. Upon entering the room the disappointment continued it was hot an muggy, the shower had visible signs of mildew, the linens were hard and uncomfortable. And the "breakfast" that the website raves about was nothing to write home about. There was no one on staff during breakfast the waffle iron had no spray so the waffles burnt to the machine. I was down there a good 40 minutes with my children and never saw a single staff member refill anything, wipe off a table, or empty a trash can. I will never stay at this hotel again. The staff is RUDE and the accommodations are terrible.

• Stayed June 2012
CLJN, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Thank You for sharing your comment's with us on your most recent visit. I apologize for the interaction you encountered with our front desk staff, that surely could have been handled in a more pleasant way. We pride ourselves in offering each guest a pleasant, clean and comfortable stay while visiting with us and obviously we did follow through with that during your stay. Please accept our apologies and I hope you give us another chance to win you back as a customer. Give me a call on your next visit to town and I will personally ensure you have a great stay. Thanks again...

Gluckstadt, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I traveled for 2 years and spent much of my time in the Jackson Mississippi area. I discovered a gem of a hotel tucked away behind Wendy's on County Line Road. I have never had an overall better experience with traveling. The staff was helpful every time....and I stayed there a lot. The rooms are not fancy but they are very clean. The free breakfast every morning was hot and fresh, but the best part to me were the two inner courts....one with a pool and one with tables to sit, visit, and enjoy a cup of coffee.

Any time I have to stay in Jackson, I choose this hotel. It's the best.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over the courtyard.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Evelyn C
, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank You for choosing us for your lodging needs during your travel's throughout the State of Mississippi. I am delighted to know your experience's here at Cabot Lodge has met your expectation's. We look forward to serving you on any furture lodging needs you may have, thanks again and have a Great Day !!!

Scott May, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson Ridgeland
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland

Been to Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel? Share your experiences!