I am in hotels for business 60-70 nights a year. I have stayed here 3 different times. I used to think it was a nice alternative to a Hampton. However, after staying this time, I don't believe I will be returning. I recently stayed here 4 nights, and my room was not serviced once! At approximately 8 AM the first two mornings a note was slipped under my door saying that because of the Do Not Disturb sign, they would not be servicing my room today. This is the heighth of laziness for HK to write off cleaning my room just because I wanted to sleep until 8:30. They could have checked back.
One morning I mentioned to the housekeeper on my floor on the way out that I was leaving so she could service it. She curtly said she would tell someone. I returned to a dirty room.
The next morning, I mentioned to the front desk, that I would like to have my from cleaned. They said they would take care of it. They didn't.
The third morning I didn't even put out the Do Not Disturb sign, and yet again - No service.
I leave tomorrow after a 5 day stay with no service, no new towels, soap or anything.
Breakfast wasn't bad, rooms were big,.and the lobby was kind of cool. However, I would NOT recommend a multi- night stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the ordinary to Cabot Lodge - where hospitality comes naturally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Lodge Jackson North Hotel Ridgeland
- Cabot Hotel Jackson North
- Cabot Hotel Ridgeland