“Worth Getting Up For!!”

Another Broken Egg
Ranked #10 of 150 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Another Broken Egg Cafe, Ridgeland is open seven (7) days a week from 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. serving Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch at its Finest!!!Full bar selection available seven (7) days a week from 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.! Specializing in Bloody Marys & Mimosas.For Special Events Information, please call during business hours & ask to speak with a member of our Management Team.
Clinton,MS
“Worth Getting Up For!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Another Broken Egg is my husband's favorite restaurant for breakfast! He adores the omelets with seafood, whereas I select more ordinary options. This visit we had a guest who ordered buttermilk pancakes with eggs/bacon. He gave them rave reviews. There are so many choices that everyone can find something to please them. We all enjoyed the coffee and Christine kept our cups filled. Located in Renaissance shopping area and having both inside/outside seating, this is a great place for breakfast/brunch.

• Visited July 2014

Mississippi
“Great Breakfast Option”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I love to eat breakfast at this nice location. Great breakfast and brunch options! We love to eat out on the patio and enjoy the scenery while eating. Located in the Renaissance near plenty of shopping.

Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Get here early to beat the wait - by about 9:30 the wait can be up to an hour. Love sitting outside. The bloody mary is wonderful and comes with an array of toppings - I love the pickled okra. I am not a huge breakfast person I always get one of their sandwhiches. The club and the turkish sandwhich are both very good and come with their homefries. Great place for an early breakfast!

• Visited October 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Different items on memi”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

They have a nice variety (0riginal) of items to choose from. The coffee is even worth noting. I had the sweet potato with a pecan cinnamon glaze topping, so yummy. The service was a little slow. I think because we were seated in the back room.

Visited April 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Great breakfast, lunch and brunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I was heading to a popular hamburger restaurant and past the outdoor patio to this restaurant, MMMM, what everyone was eating looked so good. Went in , the food was great and the service was great. Lots of smiling faces on customers and staff.

Visited March 2014