“Great hotel for the money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland

Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Senatobia, Mississippi
“Great hotel for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2010

We made last minute reservations and had no problems checking in around 10:00 at night w/two small children. Manager even told us the tv was out and offered to get us a room at a sister hotel, but i am glad we stayed with them. TV was fixed by the time we got the kids in the bed. Saved so much money on the hotel rate we were going to eat breakfast out, but stayed for the free breakfast after we saw it....waffles, oatmeal, sausage/biscuits, eggs, yogurt, cereal, etc. Cannot say it enough...great hotel for the money and management was incredibly accomodating.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, August 17, 2010
Thank you kindly for that generous review. We really appreciate feedback from our guest. It tells us things that we are doing right and things that we may need to improve on. Guest Satisfaction is our number one priority and we are glad to hear that we met or exceed you expectations. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2010

Close to I-55 in the Ridgeland area. Two blocks to convenience store/gas station. Every type of restaurant and shop that you need in close proximity. Friendly check in. The carpet and bathroom could have been cleaner, but the bed, pillows and linens were perfect. New furniture and television. Price included wi-fi and breakfast of cereal, yogurt, pastries, make your own waffles and "egg patties." Didn't take advantage, but it also has a small swimming pool.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn & Suites and sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

When to this hotel on June 28 ,2010 at about 1pm enter the building and got check in by the manager Pk who seem to be nice and who told me and my kids that there would be free cookies baked in lobby at about four clock pm. So about 4pm I went down to the lobby to get some cookies for the kids and there wasn't none in the cookie tray so I went and ask the clerk at the front desk when the cookies will be ready she respond I have to much to do, when I get time I will fix them and roll her eyes at me. She had a bad day or just have a mess up attitude to work with the public. The manager Pk had left the building so I waited for him to come back. I explain to him what happen and desk clerk was stand there running off at the mouth at that point she make me upset. Pk was take up for her and never apologize for her rudeness. She seem like she was the manager instead of him so I got my stuff and left the hotel. The air in the room sucks,the carpet smell old and the furniture was run down. If  I could rate this hotel i will give it a big 0. I will never come bac there no matter if they give me a free room.

• Stayed July 2010
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 18, 2011
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced while staying at our hotel. It was not our intention, not to give you complimentary cookies. It was our staff’s fault for not making cookies on time. We also did some changes in Front desk and housekeeping staff. I do apologize and sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to serve you at our Days Inn
Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

Pleasant stay at this hotel. Enjoyed the fact that it was quiet, comfortable, and conveniently located. When we arrived the owner had placed a welcome gift bag with snacks and candies in it in our room- nice touch. Overall a great experience, only drawbacks were that the hall smelled sometimes (but not the room) and you probably want to wear slippers in the room due to less than clean carpet.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the comments regarding the Gift Basket. Your comments about smell and carpet cleaning also address to housekeeping department. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be your choice again on your next visit to Jackson Area. Many thanks
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

The staff was very nice and the hotel was great and above average for a mid priced hotel.

Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Thank you kindly for that generous review. We really appreciate feedback from our guest. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Days Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again...
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

I travel about 3 months out of the year for business and am restricted to $70-$95 per night on hotel's. This leaves me with Choice Hotel's or the Wyndham Brand (Days Inn, Super 8, etc.) This hotel is fantastic for the value as it is typically around $75 per night for a king bed and is my favorite place to stay in the Jackson, MS area. I've been staying here for about four years now (3-4 nights per year) and they have recently upgraded certain ammenities. I'm a pretty easy to please business traveler with good wireless internet and a good bed as my two main criteria. This hotel fits them both! There are other "nicer" options but the bang for the buck is great!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, June 2, 2010
Dear

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 601-956-9726.

P K Parmar
Manager
Days Inn & Suites
Denver, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2010

The staff was very nice, polite and friendly. I truly recommend this hotel. I mistakenly,
left my nice jewelry on the night stand. The cleaning person was very honest and she turned it in to the front desk. I called and spoke with the front desk Asst. Manager, who was very helpful and kind to make sure that my items were returned to me. This is truly one travel location that you can feel very comfortable at and trustworthy. The service was very good. I recommend others to stay!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Dear Madam

P K Parmar
Manager
Days Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 38 in Jackson
Cabot Lodge Jackson North - a Red Lion Hotel

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland? Share your experiences!