You often get what you pay for, sometimes less and sometimes more. The latter is the case with the Days Inn in Ridgeland, MS. As we needed two rooms for just one night, I was trying to keep the costs down and was willing to sacrifice some quality for saving a few extra bucks. What we ended up getting was worth a lot more than we paid for. The staff were courteous, friendly, and helpful. The hotel and rooms were clean and comfortable. Even the breakfast was better than expected. If you are looking for value for your dollar, don't look any further than this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This interior corridor hotel located directly off I-55 is surrounded by many fine eating establishments including Applebees, Logans Steak House, Olive Garden & more. We offer a complimentary Fitness Room & Business Center & Complimentary Fresh Baked Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies daily from 4p-8p. We provide an Expanded Daybreak Complimentary Breakfast from 6a-9a daily. Our breakfast includes; Fresh Belgium Waffles, Assorted Cereal, Yogurt, Toaster Breads, Muffins, Twin Rolls, Danish, Fresh Fruit, Oatmeal, Sausage/Biscuits, Juices & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland Hotel Ridgeland
- Days Inn And Suites Ridgeland
- Days Inn Ridgeland
- Ridgeland Days Inn