“More BANG 4 the BUCK!”

Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I enjoyed my experience at this hotel. The room was very spacious, had wifi service, and even had a microwave and mini refrigerator. The breakfast as tasty as well. This was the best value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Roshani150, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Preston

We are glad that your stay was pleasant here at the Days Inn & Suites. We hope that you come back to see us the next time you are visiting the area. Please stop by and see us.

Hattiesburg, MS
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I came to Jackson for a weeklong workshop, and I didn't want to spend too much money. After reading other reviews, I decided that this hotel seemed decent, and it's definitely the right price. It was a pleasant stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful; breakfast has everything that a normal continental breakfast offers plus sausage and eggs; the hotel is close to I-55 and County Line Rd; and the hotel is very quiet. The only things that bugged me were: 1) the hook on the bathroom door was too loose for my toiletry bag; and 2) when I arrived, my room was clean, but the floor looked like it had not been vacuumed. Overall, I enjoyed my stay, and I would recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Roshani150, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Customer

We are pleased that your stay was of satisfication to you. We hope you choose our location at the Days Inn & Suites the next time you are in town. If you further want to contact us please do so. Thank you once again

Helotes
Reviewed July 10, 2013

i was in town for afuneral and was very surprised to find that price at a clean hotel with hot food will be staying there again and referring to others

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Mr. Billie
We are sorry for your lost while you were here in town. We appreciate your comment about your location. We also hope the next time you are in town you come and visit us at the Days Inn & Suites. Again we are thanking you in advance.