We spent one night at this Days Inn and it was adequate for our needs. It was easy to get to and there were places to eat and a bit of shopping (Walgreens, Costco) nearby as well. The room was fine - a bit old and dated, but fine. The air conditioner systems, though, need a little work - they were noisy and cycled on and off more than they should have, I think. Hopefully they are working on that! The staff was nice, and the free breakfast was basic. All in all, a decent place to stay for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This interior corridor hotel located directly off I-55 is surrounded by many fine eating establishments including Applebees, Logans Steak House, Olive Garden & more. We offer a complimentary Fitness Room & Business Center & Complimentary Fresh Baked Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies daily from 4p-8p. We provide an Expanded Daybreak Complimentary Breakfast from 6a-9a daily. Our breakfast includes; Fresh Belgium Waffles, Assorted Cereal, Yogurt, Toaster Breads, Muffins, Twin Rolls, Danish, Fresh Fruit, Oatmeal, Sausage/Biscuits, Juices & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland Hotel Ridgeland
- Days Inn And Suites Ridgeland
- Days Inn Ridgeland
- Ridgeland Days Inn