“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

I stayed at the Ridgeland MS Days Inn for 3 days and couldn't be happier with the service. The Inn has been remodeled since my last stay and it's even better than before. The bed is almost as comfortable as my own bed at home. Great amenities and the price is right. The Housekeeping staff is top notch and everything was always fresh, clean and in order. Mr. Patel, the owner, is always ready to go out of his way to make your stay pleasant and to address any problem you may have. I have stayed here several times and will continue to do so when visiting friends in Ridgeland.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Thank you for your great review. I am glad you enjoy our new hotel amenities and Brand New Beds. We hope to make your next stay equally as convenient and enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

This was a nice place and a very reasonable price. The neighborhood was safe with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff was very nice and welcoming. My only complaint is that our 'non-smoking' room smelled really smoky and the bathroom needed repainting as it looked dirty.

• Stayed August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We appreciates your kind words about your recent stay. It is defiantly safe and nice neighborhood. I also want to apologize for the smoke smell you experienced, and can assure you this is not the norm as our 10 designated smoking rooms are all on the top floor for the comfort of our non-smoking guests. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope we will see you again!
Fayetteville, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

I really hoped that the negative reviews on this room were untrue. Unfortunately, they were correct. We stayed here on our way to vacation in Florida. We didn't need anything fancy; but clean would have been nice. The carpet appeared dirty and no telling what could have been on those bedspreads if I had a black light. The worst part was the bathroom. Hairs everywhere. From the floors to the vanity. There is just NO WAY that a cleaning person could not see the hairs. At least, run the vacuum over the bathroom to give the illusion of cleanliness to your guests. YUCK.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize that you were not able to enjoy the "home away from home" ambiance that so many of our other guests have. We have taken this failure seriously, and I have personally spent time with the Housekeeping staff to conduct one-on-one training. I hope that the next time you are in town you will give us one more chance to show you that our professionalism and Housekeeping service levels exceed the level that you have come to expect from such a great hotel like Days Inn & Suites. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may ever be of assistance in the future.
Ridgeland, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

The room was very neat and clean. Breakfast was adequate for the price. The pool area and grounds were kept very clean!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to know that housekeeping department doing great job. We hope to have you again soon.
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

The staff was very courteous! The flat screens were very nice and the room was very clean. The pool area was very clean and tidy. They also provided free high speed internet which I loved because I brought my computer with me. I love the way the water was crystal clear. The gift basket they gave me when I checked in was very nice and my children enjoyed it a lot. I would go back to this hotel anytime I'm in Ridgeland again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn & Suites and sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities like flat screen TVs, Pool and Free Internet. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again...
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2011

I stayed for 6 nights at this property, and I must say, I was very happy with the clean big rooms and excellent staff. The motel is close to many eating places and shopping places. Just off of I-55. I spent a lot of time on road, and usually I stay in Fairfield Marriott, this time I selected this motel for saving money, and I find virtually no difference within Fairfiel and this one. A good place.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 18, 2011
As a new guest to the hotel, thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! I’m glad you enjoyed the hotel’s big rooms and the nearby restaurants during your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

While you can't beat the price of this place...or the friendliness of Lisa at the front desk...the room service people are the deal breaker. I had no tissue for two days, one night I came back and had absolutely no towels. Not one. And upon checking in to the room for the first night a previous guests Breathe Right strips were on the floor by the bed. Ick.
I've stayed here twice. Both times I get horrendous allergy reactions that then trigger a sinus attack. Not sure what it is but it only happens here. I did notice amount of dust in the bathroom on the upper ledge is incredible. Floors are dirty and there is just a stale smell in the building.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
hospitalitycorp, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland, responded to this review, February 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our Housekeeping service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. We also change of some housekeeping staff to improve the better services. We are also more frequently shampoo the carpet than before.It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Drury Inn & Suites Jackson Ridgeland
#11 of 16 in Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 38 in Jackson

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ridgeland? Share your experiences!