“Wonderful Burger”
Review of Burgers and Blues

Burgers and Blues
Ranked #11 of 152 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We don't just want to be a great place to enjoy a great burger and have a great beer. To truly be great, you also need to have great music, great atmosphere, and great people. Welcome to Burgers & Blues.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I had been traveling from state to state and it started to become a theme of ours to visit places that had been featured on Man vs Food, and this happened to be in a place we were passing through. We each had a build your own burger. All burgers here are severed well done, don't worry you rare burger eaters, they were just as juicy as one would hope for the perfect burger. There a variety of toppings offered to add to the delectable yumminess, not that it needs anything to enhance the wonderful flavors. We even decided after days in the south we would try their fried green tomatoes, nothing to say other then delicious.

There are newer reviews for Burgers and Blues

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

First time visit; have been missing a great place; server was very knowledgeable about beers and recommend one of a micro brewery.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I have tried almost half of the menu, and everything is great. They play good Blues music, and always have sports playing on the many TV's.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

First off I was extremely excited to try the burgers because my boyfriend talked it up to me for so long. We were quickly seated outside, where there were plenty of tv's. After we ordered we started noticing that people who came after us, were getting their food. There were only about 10 people there. So we inquired about the wait & was informed out food would be right out. My turkey burger was just ok, but I had to inform the waitress that they forgot the bacon. So by the time that came I was about halfway done with my burger. I tried his regular beef burger & it was way more flavorful than mine. If there is a next time I will order that.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sat night at 815 pm...restaurant was not packed; other tables had been served. Took over 30 minutes to get 2 burgers (no sides). Ordered a burger with feta cheese and there were 3 small crumbles on the bun. Not enough to taste it. Did not have silverware on our table and when I asked a waitress to bring us some her response was let me find someone to do that. Our waitress was MIA most of meal time.