“One of the best burgers in Jackson MS.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Burgers and Blues

Burgers and Blues
Ranked #19 of 148 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“One of the best burgers in Jackson MS.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I have tried almost half of the menu, and everything is great. They play good Blues music, and always have sports playing on the many TV's.

San Diego, California
“Long wait”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

First off I was extremely excited to try the burgers because my boyfriend talked it up to me for so long. We were quickly seated outside, where there were plenty of tv's. After we ordered we started noticing that people who came after us, were getting their food. There were only about 10 people there. So we inquired about the wait & was informed out food would be right out. My turkey burger was just ok, but I had to inform the waitress that they forgot the bacon. So by the time that came I was about halfway done with my burger. I tried his regular beef burger & it was way more flavorful than mine. If there is a next time I will order that.

Jackson, Mississippi
“Terrible Service.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sat night at 815 pm...restaurant was not packed; other tables had been served. Took over 30 minutes to get 2 burgers (no sides). Ordered a burger with feta cheese and there were 3 small crumbles on the bun. Not enough to taste it. Did not have silverware on our table and when I asked a waitress to bring us some her response was let me find someone to do that. Our waitress was MIA most of meal time.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Music was good, food was awful”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Took some friends there, because it's a popular place for visitors. Music was great, beer was good, but food was not so great. Our fries were very cold. Seems like they prepared our burgers after the fries were cooked. Waitress did not come around too often. We sat outside to hear the music. Someone should have told me that when you sit outside, cockroaches will crawl around under the floor boards. I could not concentrate because I was scared of the cockroaches.

Visited September 2013
“Rude girl, dry burgers”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We love sitting outside and listening to good music and heard that this was the place. Walked in and was not greeted. The hostess, Shelby, was sitting on the bench chatting with some customers. Another family came in and walked right past the stand. Shelby jumped up and asked if she could help them, the family waved her off and went to the patio. She then asked if I needed help. I told her 2 for the patio. She told me 20-30 minute wait for a party of 2. She said she only had tables for a party of 8 and could not seat us there. 20 minutes is not a bad wait for a Saturday evening so we sat down. About 5 minutes in, another hostess, Arnesia, walked up and asked if we had been helped. Shelby told her we had a 20-minute wait for the patio. Arnesia went out to the patio, came back and took us right to a table for 4. About 10 more minutes, Shelby showed a party of 2 to the big table – looked right at us like it was nothing. The burgers are only cooked well done, these were the driest burgers we’ve ever had. The buns were kinda stale and fell apart long before you got through the first half. Our waitress “Jebbies the Ginger” was very nice; this won’t make us come back.

• Visited August 2013