“GOOD burgers !”
Review of Burgers and Blues

Burgers and Blues
Ranked #10 of 154 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We don't just want to be a great place to enjoy a great burger and have a great beer. To truly be great, you also need to have great music, great atmosphere, and great people. Welcome to Burgers & Blues.
Reviewed July 12, 2012

great sliders and fun atmosphere. Staff were friendly and burgers were made fresh to order.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We (an older couple) were seated in what I would call a kids video play area and were somewhat annoyed by the noisy kids. The main disappointment was burger-related. Menu says all are cooked well-done (it was) and thus it was dried out and relatively flavorless. I would have loved something closer to medium. There was no budging on the issue.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We was looking for a new place to have some dinner . So we picked the burgers an blue we had dinner under the nice outside patio very comfortable nice live music the food was great the service good food was hot an made to order . We will be eating there again.
Thanks

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Took my company here for dinner this week. We were there by 6pm. Service was pretty good but it seemed very confused. Waiters were running around like a fire drill.

The menu was nice and had a large variety of items. The items offered for lunch were not offered for dinner. Prices were a little higher than most upscale burger places. The food we all had was very good but they insist on cooking the burgers "well done" with no exceptions. I had one anyway to give it a try. To me it was dry and not much taste. It would have been better "medium". The waitress was trying to tell me it was a city enforced rule to cook meat well done. This is not true as we ate at other restaurants in the area this week that did not enforce this "rule".

My employees all liked what they received, so I would say the food in general is better than normal. The drinks were good also. We would give them another try in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have to piggy back off of Jon Deaux. They also have an outdoor area for you to sit and enjoy your food while you watch sports. The burgers are nice and tasty, but the philly cheesesteak that my mother had was awesome. So yummy. We ate the sweet potato tots and they were delish. My 8 year old nephew gives this place an A+ and he's always begging to come back. The servers are kind of slow but the atmosphere and food make up for it.