“Disappointing Service and Food”
Review of Mint Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Mint Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Agency Road
Boulder, Colorado
“Disappointing Service and Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had very good experiences in the past, but this last visit at Mint was very disappointing. Service was lackadaisical and food was subpar.

I was seated at at a table that didn't have the service elements as other tables had (e.g. salt pepper, etc) That's not very inviting when every other table has them, it felt very naked and uncared for. And while an intangible, the server didn't really seem to care. I felt like I treated him better then he treated me.

I ordered the BLT, which I thought meant bacon lettuce and tomato, but turned out to be bread, lettuce and tomato. There was a half strip of bacon on each half of the sandwich. The fried green tomato was way too thick and dominated the sandwich. The french fries are very good here, but I wanted a decent BLT.

One more strip of bacon would have made a huge difference, and at $10/sandwich I think it is way overpriced. What Mint gave was probably $1.50 of food cost. (2 slices of bread, one slice of tomato, one slice of bacon, some lettuce and some fries)

I won't return based on the poor value and service.

• Visited May 2013

Jackson, Mississippi
“Stop for lunch while shopping at the new Renaissance Center”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good food, great service with wine or drinks if desired. The food at Mint is different and not as good as that of it's sister restaurant in Highland Village.

Visited March 2013
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I ate at Mint while in Jackson, MS on a business trip. It is located a really nice shopping area with great stores and a very walkable landscape. The restaurant has a really upscale flare and the food didn't disappoint. I had a classic ceasar salad with chicken and the server recommended I try the "butter burger" I was a bit sceptical but I was pleasantly pleased with the meal. It was great!!! also, the drink menu and wine is list should suit most very well.

• Visited April 2013
Parker Colorado
“Great food and great service.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was wondering if I was going to find a great local place while near Jackson MS. My client recommended the Mint.
The Fillet Beef tenderlion was very tender as the name would suggest :). The waitress was very friendly and curtious. She made this road weary traveler feel at home.

• Visited April 2013
texas
“DUCK NACHOS the BEST !”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have never eaten duck nachos but these were great ! the drinks were great ! the turkey patty melt very good ! NICE place ....I'd go back !

Visited April 2013