“Great event” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 148 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Farmerville, Louisiana
“Great event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Best service and wonderful food! The steak was beyond belief and sides were perfect. Never a mistake to choose Ruth's Chris, but this particular location has service down to an art.

Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST OF THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I chose Ruth Chris for my 56th birthday dinner. It was actually a week after my birthday, but my first opportunity to celebrate it with a meal. It was a rainy mid-week night in Jan and probably an hourand a half from closing when I arrived by myself and without a reservation. No celebrity could have received finer treatment than I was offered from the moment I stepped in the door. I was greeted warmly and shown to the best table. Jason, my server, called me by my name, Megan, with him, was as sweet as she could be. The food I ordered was the best I've ever eaten and it arrived promptly. I was constantly checked on, accomodated & conversed with, as were diners seated near me. To top it off, the Gen Mgr, Travis, stopped by my table and was as polite, gracious and attentive a host as the staff who worked with him. I've traveled to top Caribbean resorts and eaten in restaurants with the area's highest ratings. Great though they were, none of them matched this experience. The staff at Ruth Chris made it my greatest birthday ever by personalizing their service and giving their absolute ALL! I will love them always for it. You couldn't make a better choice in a restaurant than this one! It deserves greater than 5 stars. It deserves a letter to corporate commending it and those who manage it. And I will certainly write one!

Southeastern U.S.
“Not Up to Par for Ruth's Chris”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

If Ruth’s Chris is one of your favorite places, then you will probably like this one. If you enjoy cooking your own steak and prefer not to have waiters look down their nose at you, you will understand my rating. I took my wife to this location for our anniversary. We have eaten at other Ruth’s Chris with different experiences. For the price, the food was merely average. The bottle of wine I ordered was not their most expensive (although certainly adequate.) From that point on, the wait staff was a bit rude. We expect to be pampered when we elect to spend that much on a meal experience. Keep in mind that the wait staff probably changes and your experience may be much better, but we will not return.

Visited April 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
“Doesn't get better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Expensive but so worth it in everyway. The best restauratn in the Jackson area. The pomgrant martini is second to none. The chop salad is something dreams are made of. I LOVE THIS PLACE

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Enjoyed it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was my first time eating Ruth's Chris. The food was good and arrived to the table quickly. Somewhat noisy but otherwise it was okay.

• Visited November 2012