“Enjoyed it”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was my first time eating Ruth's Chris. The food was good and arrived to the table quickly. Somewhat noisy but otherwise it was okay.

1  Thank Nancy L

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Ruth Chris' delivered an outstanding performance when we had 28 people attend a Christmas Party. They had the appetizers ready for the arrivals, and the meals were fantastic.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My server name America was great, friendly and very informative about the area. She helped our trip to Mississippi a little better. Thank you again Ms. America you are great at what you do. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I took my wife here for her birthday, I won't say which one... But Chef Enfinger rocked it out and we had a great time. I literally told him to feed us, and that's exactly what he did. Great food, bottle of wine and great times. I'm mostly a local guy, but what Enfinger and Co. are doing here is pretty great food, along with the usual steaks you'd expect with a RCSH.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have never eaten food that taste as good as this place. For my 30th Birthday 5 of us girls went and we all got steak wich was divine and so tender it melted in your mouth. The stuffed mushrooms were delicious. The staff were super friendly and the atmosphere was ecellent. Cant wait to go back.