“Great”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Great”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

As always good food and service. We usually go during the week but this time on a weekend, the service and food was just as wonderful.

• Visited January 2012

Cumberland, Maryland
“Absolutely amazing food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I visited Ruth's Chris for the first time many years ago in Washington, DC, and was blown away. Far and away my best steak ever. I recently got a chance to go back and it was just as good as I remembered. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was great. I hope to be able to go back soon (a little pricey, but definitely worth it!).

• Visited October 2011
Starkville
“Great experience”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I took my good friend to Ruth's Chris for his birthday. The atmosphere was casual enough he didn't feel uncomfortable, but upscale enough to know it was special.
The only complaint I have, per se, is I mentioned when I placed the online reservation that he was physically handicapped and would need seating to accommodate his condition. However, we were seated at a table among a great deal of foot traffic though more accommodating areas were open. He was unable to fully relax and had to move his prosthetic leg on several occasions in order avoid being "run over" by waiters, other diners, etc. In all fairness, I asked him if he wanted to move elsewhere, but being the type of person he is, he declined and said he would just move his leg out of the way.

The food was divine and other than the poor seating location, the atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyable.

Management really was very helpful in it's attempt out to insureour dining experience was pleasant. I ordered an appetizer with which I wasn't very pleased. A member of management not only noticed I was not eating it, but I had also pushed it away from me. He suggested a different appetizer (which was heavenly), took the previous appetizer off the bill, offered me his personal card (I am to personally ask for him for any upcoming visits) and I received a coupon for a discount on my next meal. Service Superb!!!

I would definitely return based not only on the excellent meal and menu, but also the gracious service we received.

• Visited September 2011
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

This is the place we go when we want a foolproof evening out. Favorite meal is the chopped salad, filet, asparagus, scalloped potatoes. Steak is always cooked perfectly and the service is impeccable.

Columbia, Missouri
“YUM”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Usually one would think of steak at the mention of "Ruth's Chris". But they offer so much more.
Their Ahi Tuna with Crab Meat was delicious, as were all their sides and desserts.
Service is never disappointing at any of the Ruth's Chris restaurants we've eaten.
This one in Ridgeland Mississippi is fairly new, located in a wonderful collection of shoppes and other restaurants, and if you're staying at the Hyatt Place nearby, it's a nice short walking distance.

• Visited April 2011