“Music and Food Matters!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mediterranean Grocery And Cafe
Ranked #100 of 153 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Last night I decided to take in the sites of Ridgeland and listen to several live performers. Much to my surprise, this was not a club, but a restaurant that became a club after hours. They served the same menu during the performances.

I must say, the catfish was AWESOME! Large portions and well fried, this Mississippi staple was the best I have had in a long time! I will return for the music and the food often!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We got the redfish and lamb dinners. Both were excellent and full of flavor. We were pleasantly surprised by the wine list and full bar too. The owner took great care of us and we can't wait to go back. Best thing is the tzatziki sauce! It is great and you can taste that it is authentic and homemade.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I get the same food everytime, so my judgement is based on the fish blackened great salad dressing: feta, cook is very nice and will substitute on veggies, which is a plus, nice owners

1  Thank Pam M
Reviewed August 2, 2012

i do not normally trash a place but i had a terrible experience at this restaurant tonight. First the price for a drink was totally off the wall.My wife had a glass of kendall jackson which was 9 dollars and I had a vodka and tonic ten dollars. This is not new york. Next the vegggies were frozen out of a bag, We had the owner over and compained and he basically blew us off. This place is a joke and is if you go then you are a fool.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Love this place. The owner will drop by and check on you - and tout his herbal tea (that is truly delicious and apparently quite healthy). The fish is great, and the gyros are very good, too, but I love the grilled chicken salad and have a hard time venturing past it as it is great. Overall it is fresh, healthy tasting food in a family-run environment. This is no chain, the people here are inherently invested in their food and your satisfaction.