Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Staybridge Suites Jackson(Ridgeland)(Great Value!)
$87
$109
$95
$129
Hotels.com
All reviewswalk in showerwithin walking distanceseparate sitting areapf changsindoor poolfront desk staffwould stay here againlarge roomhot foodgreat areastaff was friendlybusiness tripshopping mallbeds were very comfortableclean hotelconvenient locationexcellent stay
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Disappointed in Hyatt Place Housekeeping. Thursday: failed to retrieve trash and dirty dishes; Friday No Service; and Saturday No Service even with a telephone call to staff advising them of my departure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Jack W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear 72Datsun -

I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the lack of housekeeping service received during your stay. It is never our intention to not service a room, especially when requested. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to fulfill that request during your stay. This is not typical of our guest experience and hope that you will allow me to make it right with you. I will be addressing the team regarding this matter but would love to be able to discuss your stay further with you personally. Please contact me at jack.warner@hyatt.com or 601.898.8815 at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Everything was good for the most part. Room was clean and quiet. The only issue I had was the air conditioner in the room. Couldn't get the thermostat to regulate. Set on 75 and it was ice cold. Set on 76 and it wouldn't kick on. Plenty of restaurants close some within walking distance. Decent breakfast in the lobby area. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Jack W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for the kind words regarding the hotel and location. I would be glad to have the thermostat checked if you would kindly contact me with your room number. I can easily be reached at 601.898.8815 or jack.warner@hyatt.com.

Thank you again for your feedback; it is the only way we can continue to grow!

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I came in and got a room immediately with no notice. The staff was nice and the room was so clean bright and nice! Modern shower, comfy bed, huge tv, great room service, very large! I will be back!! It is probably the nicest cleanest hotel room I've ever had

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Elianderson21
Jack W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thnak you for your kind words! We take pride in helping those that make last minute arrangements with us. Glad you were able to get away for the night and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a very comfortable hotel in a great location. Rooms are large and well outfitted and a good place to rest and relax. The area has much to do and is easy to get to and park. If you are looking for a place to stay near 155 the Hyatt place is a must location to consider.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Craig M

We appreciate the great review! You are right, our location is ideal. Whether its for shopping at the Renaissance, quick access to the Reservoir or just to take a trip down the Natchez Trace - its all right here. I hope you can caome back soon and try some of the other great attractions in the area!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was our second stay at a Hyatt Place. At check-in, the hotel was very busy and had only one clerk available. She was working feverishly to assist guests, but there were six of us waiting in line while another clerk just stood around and talked to a guy at the bar. We had a room with a king bed, which was ample space for us. The sitting area was nice for watching TV or reading. The shower area was very small, but it was okay. We also had only either warm or hot water. For whatever reason, there was no cold water available. It was a pretty clean room, but there were no liners in the garbage bins, there were major "dust bunnies" beside the bed on one side, and the bathroom door was filthy. It had steaks of white residue all down the front of the door. I hate to think of what it was, but I don't really want to know. I did bring it to the attention of the front desk clerk, and he said they would take care of it. I mentioned it again at check-out because no one ever came to clean it. I can say that the air-conditioner in our room was phenomenal. It was a perfect temperature from the time we arrived to the time we left. On the morning of our check-out, we were trying to sleep-in after eating breakfast. We were not able to do this because someone's very young children were running and screaming up and down the hallway outside of our door for most of the morning. Granted, it was around 8:30 or 9:00, but people should still tend to their children and be considerate of others. The rooms did not have microwaves, but they did have small refrigerators. The only microwave we saw was the one in the breakfast room, but I am sure guests could use it anytime. The breakfast food available was a much better selection than one would get at most other hotels. There was an assortment of cereals, breakfast breads, and juice. They also had scrambled eggs, sausage links, yogurt, pancakes, and canned as well as fresh fruit. They also offered coffee and milk. Overall, it was just an average stay. It met our needs, but was nothing stellar or very typical of my other stays with Hyatt.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WrldTravLR09

Thank you for your candid feedback. Without knowing how we can improve, we can never reach our goals. I apologize for the delay at your check-in and the issues you experienced within your guest room. I want to assure you that your feedback has been heard and the items will be addressed. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact me at 601.898.8815. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention