All reviewswalk in showerwithin walking distanceseparate sitting arealight sleeperindoor poolpf changsbusiness tripwear and tearflat screen tvshopping areawould stay here againstaff was friendlyrooms are spaciousfront desk staffmini fridgegreat shoppingclean hotel
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We go out of our way to stay at this place. Beautiful, clean, great breakfast! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My family spent five nights in this hotel. It was a very nice stay and we would definitely return when in this area again. It was very clean and convenient to area shopping and many restaurants. Since it sits right on a main highway, it is also convenient for those traveling by car/truck. They have a daily breakfast and if there was one thing I could complain about it would be a consistent theme... Not enough food. Most breakfast items ran out every single day and I am not talking about at the end of the breakfast time but often with more than an hr or two left to go. Needless to say the guests were not happy. Clearly a case of mismanagement in food service. However, nothing a good lesson on supply and demand wouldn't solve. Back to the good stuff... The pool and fitness areas were pluses. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Tricia at the front desk was pure joy despite being tasked with several different duties (short staffed). Tip... Make sure you review your bill. I was charged for movies in error. Although I attempted to get this resolved, the manager, Heather, never returned my call. This was on day two of my five day stay. So if you do not require her assistance, you should have an all around great stay.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family and I (husband & 8 year old son) stayed at the Hyatt Place June 21-24, 2012. We were there for the 2012 USSSA State baseball tournament. This is one nice place to stay, well worth your money. I booked my reservation through priceline for $80 buck my counterparts stayed at the Embassy Suites for $140.00 per night, guess who had spending money to shop and eat out everyday? The staff was amazing, Once I booked and received my confirmation from priceline, I called the hotel and a young lady named Sheree assisted me and she was so friendly and nice over the phone. When we arrived I asked for Sheree and the young lady told me she had quit to go back to school, I wanted to thank her in person for her hosipitality over the phone. When we arrived Trisha at the front desk was awesome, she greeted me each day by name, yes, by name. Iesha Fisher was another one of the front desk host and she also very nice and very accomadating. Katerria Randolph was the young land who attended the breakfast buffett area and she always had a smile and was willing to get us whatever we needed, when i didnt show up for breakfast she wanted to know where I was. They do an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!! The Hyatt Place was a great pick. The rooms were nice and roomy more of a modern style. Our son really enjoyed the pool. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were plush. All in All you can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here in November 2011 for a wedding and it was fantastic! Very fresh and clean---room had all of the amenities of a upscale business hotel. Huge plus was the shops and restaurants within walking distance at an upscale outdoor retail area. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Hotel is not located near a busy highway so rooms were very quiet!
Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is a top-notch hotel located in a very upscale area with some great restaurants.
Extremely friendly front office staff and the breakfast lady was really sweet and helpful.

Room Tip: My wife didn't like the vanity in the bedroom.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple