“you get your moneys worth”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Lake, United States
“you get your moneys worth”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The Hotel was very clean, the staff was so friendly. I will be going back. clean indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Free cocktail in the afternoon, and the breakfast was amazing! I recommend this hotel to everyone. Great for a couple to spend quiet time together or Great for the whole family..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
We are happy to read your enjoyed your stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Belton, Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I generally stay at either this hotel or the Jackson Hilton on County Line Rd. when I come to Jackson. I was really excited when Jackson finally had an Embassy, and still am. However, I hope that this Embassy keeps up the property. I'm noticing on this trip that the little things are slipping, such as attention to detail on cleaning and upkeep. The couch in my suite has a huge rip in it, which should have been noticed by housekeeping a fixed. Great restaurants nearby, like PF Changs and Biaggis.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Comments and suggestions from our guests enable us to continually improve and are vitally important in helping us achieve our Mission to be the first choice of travelers like yourself. Once again, the time taken along with the effort made to share your observations with us is most appreciated.
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My review should be 3.5 but I wanted to make sure management saw it and because the system wouldn't let me do it.......This is my favorite hotel when I'm in the area but had an issue with housekeeping not cleaning my room. To my surprise when I got back from the game to find a couple towels hanging on the door in a hotel bag. After entering, I found the bed unmade and room unattended too. Yes, they picked up used towels ONLY. Remember the clean towels was left hanging on the door.

After seeing this I went to the front desk to make them aware of it....they said they were so sorry and would I like to have a snack to make up for it. I found that to be funny as if a snack was all I need. This coming from the the most fattest STATE ( my home state). They were really nice.

I mentioned it to Ms. Angela this morning that I need towels and soap. When I got to my room from breakfast, I had both. I will stay again because I'm not going to let one poor performance on house keeping stop me from staying at a good hotel but a second one will.

Maybe they were trying to get to the game!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
We’re always working to improve our product and services and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. There is no excuse for the housekeeping issues that occurred during your stay. We have been working with our staff to ensure these matters are corrected. Thank you for the distinct service you have provided us by sharing your thoughts.
Cottondale
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our hotel stay was generally rated as very good. The room was clean and quiet. The customer service was good and the breakfast was FANTASTIC, best we have had in an embassy suites property. You do need to bring your own lighting for the bathroom because it is only lit by two small, tiny mirror lights (think dark back room in a bar). Also bring a polar bear suit if you plan to use the indoor, "heated "pool. the temp was 46 degrees. We actually measured it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
We are very sorry there was a problem with the pool not being heated enough along with not enough lighting in the bathroom during your stay with us but are happy we met all your needs as being a good clean hotel with good staff. Thank you for your review and for your business. We you will give us another chance and stay with us again on your next visit.
Middleton, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel is very good. The staff are accommodating to the needs of the customers. The breakfast staff are wonderful and the food is great! The rooms are comfortable. Parking is free and convenient. The hotel is located in a safe comfortable area. Close by a shopping mall!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We are happy to read you think we are a good place to stay while you are away from home. Thank you for your great review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and thank you for your business. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed almost a week at the Embassy Suites near the Renaissance in the Ridgeland/Madison Mississippi area in late October. The hotel is new and up to date. The entrance and lobby look like a modern, grand hotel. They serve a wonderful breakfast with made to order items and other yummy things to eat on a buffet. In the evening at 5:30, they serve a really nice happy hour with light hors d' oeuvres. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful. The pool and hot tub area are nicely furnished, clean and inviting after a long day of work or, in our case, house hunting. The room was very clean and the bed is so comfy - the absolute best sleep I have ever had while staying in a hotel. The housekeeping staff took care of our personal needs - extra pillows and extra towels each day. We will be staying with them again, November 9th through the middle of the month when we move into our new home in Madison. I'm looking forward to it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
We are happy to have been able to provide you with the best nights sleep you have had in a hotel and would like to thank you for so many nice comments concerning our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Congratulations on your new home and we look forward to your visit it Nov. too.
Madison, MS
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a great hotel. The price was at least $50.00 cheaper than a similar hotel nearby. The rooms are large, clean and quiet. The breakfast is as good as we've had anywhere. While the hotel sits off the road, it is easy to find. The location is near Renaissance Shopping Center and I-55.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
 We are delighted to know you had a good stay here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your time and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!