Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
mississippi
“Great Hotel!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked this hotel after reading a lot of good reviews 0n Trip-advisor. The hotel lived up to all of them. First of all, the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the breakfast was awesome! The hotel is in a great location just off I-55 and the Natchez Trace. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2012
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland is much appreciated! Hopefully, We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Baton Rouge, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Beautiful open lobby. Welcoming staff in a modern lobby. Open airy lounge area with beautiful water feature. Very nice rooms, large bathroom and living area. Work desk/dining table, kitchenette type area with refrigerator, microwave and sink. Two televisions in the room. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and we look forward to your next visit.
New Mexico
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Overall my husband and I had a good experience at this hotel. We appreciated the walk-in showers, the roomy suite, and the evening receptions in the bar area. The decor is modern and pleasing. That being said, this hotel is showing some wear. The carpet is worn in many places, and some of the walls need repainting. The beds are very hard and uncomfortable. The surrounding area seems safe and is quite lovely. We found the people of Jackson to be very friendly and hospitable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were traveling the Natchez Pierce by motorcycle. This place was a bit more expensive and as I made the reservation I thought it would be just a tourist rip off. When we got to the hotel it was located in a business park and had no restaurants in walking distance. When we checked in I was surprised at how nice the lobby was (including a waterfall). The king suite actually had two rooms, and made a good place to spread out our things. The rooms were nice, but the water was way too soft for me. The laundry was right across from our room. Laundry is a bonus when traveling by motorcycle. We ate dinner in their restaurant and we were the only customers. I think that was due to the fact that they are better at lunch, but we didn't want to drive anywhere. The breakfast was great, including made to order omelets. The only minor complaint I had was that the closers on the room doors were way too strong (and I am not a small man)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the King Suite here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland during your stay with us. Please return often and thank you for your nice review. !
Batesville, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. We had the conference in the meeting rooms of the hotel. I was not expecting an actual suite, but when I opened the door to the room I was quite surprised. There was a sitting area with couch and TV then a separate bedroom. The bathroom opened to sitting area and bedroom. Small refrigerator. Overall it was very very nice and I would definitely stay at am Embassy Suite Hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Mitzi H
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your suite and look forward to your next visit.
Webb, United States
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Embassy Suites is a great hotel. They offer clean rooms, a full complimentary breakfast and an evening reception for the hotel guest. Its' in a great location with easy access to the interstate and its' safe. The Embassy is a great place to stay for vacation with children.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Mary S
 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I took my 10 yr old and a friend for her birthday and the main reason I booked is because of the indoor pool. It was a very nice hotel and the staff was very accommodating. The kids loved the pool and I liked the seating around the pool, it was all very nice. I will say that the hot tub did not look inviting but i'm not sure if it was the water or the light that made it look that way...or the 10 tweens that piled in it after the soccer tournament. But, above all it was a great experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Misty M
Thank you for your review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland and we are glad to hear you hade a great experience. We look forward to your next visit.