Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel with very nice front line service. My wife and I checked in on a Friday afternoon to attend a convention at the hotel. The first impression was great as was our first impression upon entering our suite. Housekeeping was the issue. Dust everywhere - covering the silk plant beside the TV, a thick layer of dust on the shelf under the bathroom vanity, dust in the corners of the cabinet underneath the living room TV. The in room coffee service was much appreciated except that the housekeeper didn't leave any coffee; plenty of sugar, creamers, etc but NO coffee. The back of the bathroom door was covered in splatter marks from mopping the floor. And, to top it all off, we had our do not disturb sign on our door on Saturday morning, and what happens? Yep, the housekeeper knocks on our door. When I answered, her response was "I didn't see the sign". I looked and it was in the lock. How could she miss it? A great room just got deplorable. A nice job was done by the staff for the convention. This could have been an absolutely wonderful stay had housekeeping taken a little pride in their work. I manage a hotel in Memphis, and customer service and a clean hotel are the two necessities that I demand of my team and I expect this of any General Manager who takes pride in his/her property.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

We’re always working to improve our product and services and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences. There is no excuse for the housekeeping issues that occurred during your stay. We have been working with our staff to ensure these matters are corrected. Thank you for the distinct service you have provided us by sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed at this property for the first time on our way to the gulf and were pleased though not wowed....would like to give it a 3.5. Room was clean though had large red stains on floor from past guests. the Friday happy hour was nice and breakfast yummy.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel with the stains on the floor and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to the attention of our housekeeping department and have been addressed.
We hope you will give us another chance to show you what a great hotel we are. Thank you.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is always the first place I try to get into when I'm staying in the Jackson Metroplex. Comfortable rooms, extremely helpful and friendly staff, and all the amenities you expect of an Embassy Suites. Just off the interstate so easy to get to other parts of town. And right next to Renaissance Mall, with several good places to dine as well. Only problem I have is getting in, as it is very popular!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We would like to thank you for your nice review and many compliments of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We hope to see you again on your next visit our way.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great location. Area is safe with shopping and restaurants near by. Great value. Very kid friendly with complementary happy hour so mom and dad actually have a chance to say hello to each other. We have stayed at this Embassy Suites several times and will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jmwci

 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the with complementary happy hour during your stay with us. We take great pride in knowing we have return guests and always enjoy hearing from them. We look forward to your next visit here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

let me start by saying I stay at ES all over the country (by choice) when on business because of the cook to order breakfast, the rooms are very spacious, the managers cocktail reception (which is complementary) and the staff seems to know that ES looks to be one of the better brands as they are more expensive than neighboring Hampton and HGI. At this particular establishment I have consistent problems with the attitude of the chef cooking omlets to order - never smiles and he acts as if you are putting him out by asking him for an omlet. He has been here the last 4 times I have stayed here... today I decided to eat yougurt. Contrary the dining room staff is very friendly...

Stayed: March 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was glad to read that you have stayed in our hotels throughout the county and that you've enjoyed our spacious rooms as well as our manager’s cocktail reception. We certainly appreciate your business and will continue to do everything we can to surpass your expectations. I do however apologize if you found one of our staff members to be unfriendly and rude towards you. I can assure you that your satisfaction is our main concern and I have personally spoken to our staff so that this does not occur again. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We stay at the ES in Jackson/ridgeland every year on the way to Destin. It serves as a Galway mark between northwest Arkansas and the beach.

The free cocktail hour with snacks, hot breakfast and large rooms make it a great value. The beds are not exceptionally comfortable. And my six year old could not find any appropriate tv channels. We finally had to pay $5.00 for a 30 minute show. No big deal... Bring in the iPad next time!

Overall, the hotel is great. It is located next to a nice mall with lots of dinner options. It was crowded with lots of families doing the same as us. The pool is adequately heated and seemed clean. The staff at breakfast was very attentive and replenished food quickly. We would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013

It is nice to hear you return every year on your way to the beach. We love to have return guests like you here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Thank you so much for such a nice review.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stay here often. Clean, large rooms. Great Breakfast, and you cant beat the evening reception. But I want to say how great the staff is at this hotel. From the front desk to the lady at "spoons". They make you feel like family, not just a customer!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

First of all we here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland would like to thank you for being a return guest. It is people like you that make our business rewarding! Your review will certainly be shared with our associates, it is always good to hear when you do a good job. Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#2 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!