Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was my first stay there. I originally had a reservation at the local Hilton, but had to come here because of issues with that property.

The desk attendant was very attentive. There was an issue with parking, and the manager volunteered to move his car, so that I could have his parking spot. I opted to park at the adjacent bank property, but still took note of his offer. Definitely, I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I've only stayed at a few places in Jackson, but as far as a building and rooms go, I'm thinking this will be hard to beat in this area. Heck, as a person who's stayed at the Wynn and Venetian in Las Vegas the only thing this place is missing is the resort style bathroom. For me, while I'm working in the area, it's hard not to be comfortable here.

The parking is plentiful and I was able to check in as a Silver Honors member before noon. That saved my day and I'm grateful for that. The reception this evening was good. It has chips, cheese, salsa, and crackers. Nothing too fancy but the beer selection was good. The Southern Pecan is a favorite along with Bud Light, Miller Light, and Mich Ultra. The house liquor was Jim Beam, Canadian Club, rum, etc.... can't beat it for free.

I'm looking forward to the breakfast tomorrow. It's always a treat at Embassy Suites and I expect it to continue. Please excuse my while I take a dip in the indoor pool. Simply the best!

Room Tip: Because of the A/C and the heat of the area, you may want to stay on a mid-floor. Also, stay near th...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. Please return often!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We frequently stay at Embassy...we are Hilton Honors members...this property just didn't compare to others we have stayed at....our room (609) NEVER for cool so it was very hard to sleep (temperatures in the 90's) my white socks are now BLACK! Lobby is nice, staff seemed friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank llcooljunk
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. . We are sorry for the problem this caused with your sleep. Please know your comments are taken very seriously and will be acted upon immediately.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel because I was attending a conference there the next day. I love the entrance---huge, open lobby with a sculpture and a waterfall. Checkin went well. I stayed in a non-smoking, king bed suite. As with a suite, the bedroom is separate from the "living area/kitchenette. It had a coffee maker, sink, mini-fridge, and microwave. Internet was free. Bathroom was nice, and I loved the shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash (Crabtree and Evelyn). As with all of the Embassy Suites, there was a "happy hour" with free drinks and snacks, but I did not have time to partake. The breakfast was FANTASTIC and free! Made-to-order omelettes, hash browns, pancakes, biscuits, etc,etc... The conference facilities were nice. I hope next year's conference is held in this same place, because I thought it was GREAT! (Forgot to mention that they have a nice indoor pool and a workout room---did not use either.)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for your nice review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We hope we can see you again next year or sooner.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stayed here for one night, just passing through on our way to New Orleans for a cruise. The front desk gentleman was very helpful, efficient, and pleasant. I was checked in faster than I knew was possible- 3 minutes or less probably. Lobby was very pretty and had a nice bar and lounge area. Free snacks and drinks was a nice touch-mainly just chips, etc, but still had several glasses of a decent wine before settling in. We were traveling with 3 adults and one child and wanted a smoking room which is getting harder and harder to find We received a nice room with 2 queen beds, 2 tv's and a small living area with a couch and desk. Room also had a microwave and small sink/counter area, but we really didn't need that. Room was not large, but it worked good enough for one night. Indoor pool area was nice- a little chilly for the adults, but there was also a hot tub that we took advantage of. The free breakfast was awesome. The omelet man was an expert at his job. Nice assortment of other breakfast items too. Not just your typical waffle machine kind of place. The entire hotel seemed very clean and well taken care of. It was very easy to get to from the highway and was located in an area with some interesting shopping nearby. I would definitely stay here again if passing through this area. This was our first time at this chain, but we will try them again due to the experience we had at this property.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland. We hope to see you on your next trip this way.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

As mentioned by other reviews the walls seem hollow. Door slams and the walls rumble. Floors were sticky. Air freshner overkill to hide funky smells. Breakfast wasn't replenished and it was only 8am. Carpets are a little filthy. Seems like this is common amongst the brand lately. Not bad and not great. Would stay again because of location.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Wassanga

 Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret if you had problems with noise. We hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

With our suite was 2 rooms which was clean, modern and comfortable. It was also quiet. The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast selections were extensive and the dining/social area in the lobby is attactive and comfortable.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Embassy Suites Jackson-North/Ridgeland! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#2 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!