“Birthday”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

We were very disappointed as it was my son's birthday and I was taking them out to dinner as they love Italian food. Once we were shown to our table that was the end of it, we timed it and we were sitting there at least 15 minuets and no one even bothered to come and speak to us, not even a bottle of water bought to the table, I helped myself to the water. What was even more annoying is the people who came in after us next to our table got looked after with water and some sort of acknowledgement straight away. I can understand you were busy but we were your customers and to be treated like that is nothing but disgraceful in me eyes, I myself have eaten at your restaurant several times but during the week and not an issue. I suggest you have more staff on the weekend if this is what happens. I'm sorry but Ill be leaving a very negative review now and will never come back to your premises.BOOKING UNDER CHRISTINE SOULOS, 7:00 14th April

Carlos D, Owner at Italians, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Hi Chris
Thank you for affording us the opportunity to restore your faith in our business.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We used the upstairs function room to celebrate our kids year 6 graduation dinner, such a great place, great value and the food and service was excellent! Would highly recommend for your next function or meal.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

First time incoming here and the pizza did not disappoint, fresh, full of flavour and tasted like a wood fired pizza although it wasn't, the owner/manager did say they were close to having one up and running.

Sadly the pasta was terrible, spaghetti marinara which was so over cooked the spaghetti became more like mush, whilst there was plenty of seafood in it, it was overpowered by the taste of the fish and couldn't be eaten.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Our first visit was fabulous so always a bit nervous about returning. It did not disappoint. Great Italian food, good size servings. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Was very busy and does get quite loud which is difficult if you have someone hard of hearing in the group.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Easy parking is a big plus. Placed have not changed owner in years. Excellent with toddler and very friendly services.

Everything was perfect, our overseas guest loved the place. Everything recommend by the staff m we tried and yep we loved it.

Overall satisfied, we can't complain and neither does the rest of diners. The place was totally book out.