Quality Inn - Richland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Just what you'd expect from a hotel on the road. Convenient but quiet location, friendly staff and clean, good quality room with everything necessary for a pleasant stay and good comfortable sleep. Buffet breakfast is accessible and fast. Great.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Harry P, Manager at Quality Inn - Richland, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. We hope to see you again at our property here in Richland, Mississippi.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This motel was just renovated. The rooms were clean. Everything was new and it all worked! Bed was so comfortable! Staff was very friendly. Will be happy to stay there again and I travel to the area quite a bit!

Room Tip: Nice to have a fridge and microwave!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Harry P, Manager at Quality Inn - Richland, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Hello.Thank you for taking your time to write a response behalf your recent stay at quality inn
Richland, ms.our hotel.my team is always ready to help you at any time of the day.
Thank you.
Harry Patel.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The newly renovated Quality Inn had me skeptical at first but upon seeing the new furnished rooms and the excellent bed quality I enjoyed every minute of my stay. My biggest deal was the internet connection it was by far the best that I've had at any hotel so far. I was able to run a strongly graphic online game with virtually no lag input.

• Stayed: March 2014
Harry P, Manager at Quality Inn - Richland, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

First off, thank you for the wonderful comments and taking time to write them. I am so glad you enjoyed this stay here at quality inn. Come back to see us, and we will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Thank you!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed here on a whim (had a coupon for the room) and I have to say, I have stayed in a lot of hotels from low end to high end and the remodel they have done on this hotel is outstanding... Most comfortable beds EVER found in a hotel room, upscale decor, extremely clean... The only complaint I have is the man at check in was a bit rude at first but when I went back to get an item I didn't have, he was nice and was nice the next morning at checkout... The breakfast looked really good but I am not a morning person so didnt try... Great place to stay

• Stayed: February 2014
Harry P, Manager at Quality Inn - Richland, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hello thank you for taking your time to write a response behalf your recent stay at our hotel. My team is always ready to help you at any time of the day.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The rooms were great updated recently. Breakfast is as good you will find at any motel. Parts of the bathroom floor could have been cleaner. On their web site the said pets were $10.00 per night. The web site didn't say just dogs, we had a cat we were charged $ 25.00 for our declawed cat. They should change their web site to what pets they allow & the true charges. The man that checked us in should that a class public relations.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Harry P, Manager at Quality Inn - Richland, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014