“OMG”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Richland
“OMG”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Desk staff cannot communicate in English, furniture broken, carpet filthy and sticky, vending machine drinks hot and one year out of date, breakfast cold cereal and stale danish. (Yuck). Not a represented.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Falquinn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was pleased with the price, location and helpfulness of your staff. Very clean rooms.This hotel was in a great location and would stay here again and would recommend to anyone.Close to great restaurants, shopping and sightseeing. The price was very good for the location. Free parking and the desk clerk was very helpful. Very pleased with their customer service. Planning to stay with them in next summer!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Muldrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 16, 2013

paid about $55 for the room. Beds were comfortable, room was clean, free wifi. A good basic room at a good price. Friendly staff, safe location. Kind of hard to find, but its on Hwy 49 frontage road near the I-20 interchange near the John Deere dealer. I'd stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love my stay at this hotel, it is a dynamic place for relaxation the rooms are always clean and they are very spacious. The Jacuzzi suite is amazing and the best price in jackson, I will be visiting more often.

• Stayed June 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travel four or five times a year to see a specialist, I have to make this trip very fast because the trips are made on a budget. With that being said, I drive nine hours to get to the state I have a Neurologist in and after the appointment I drive to a half way point so that my return trip isn't quite as long. I have stayed at this hotel a few times and it's always cheap enough and for the most part the people are kinda nice but this last time was the straw that broke the camels back. I reserved a room on Priceline so naturally I expected to have the room I reserved. I am a smoker and as a female travling alone I wanted a smoking room so I didn't have to go outside to smoke for safety reasons...I arrived at the hotel around 10 PM to only be told that I was in a non smoking room. The lady doesn't speak English very well, which is fine, and this was a probelm in trying to communicate with her about this issue. She didn't apologize, just said "we have you in non smoking room. Can you not smoke in room? Can you smoke outside?" That's all she said over and over again, like a robot. There didn't appear to be anyone else there I could speak with. I asked didn't I reserve a smoking room and she said no, we have you in non smoking room and the same questions as above. I asked her could I see the confirmation paper I just handed her and she wouldn't give it to me. Then said the same stuff to me again until I became frustrated and just walked out of lobby and went to my room. I of course checked my confirmation email and had booked a smoking room.
This whole incident was very frustrating and I decided I would find somewhere else to stay from now on. They could have at least apologized for giving my room away rather than saying I didn't book it correctly in the first place. If I hadn't driven 9 hours the day before and hadn't been in the car for 6 hours that day and not already paid for the room I would've left right then. The rooms are always pretty clean and the hotel itself I have always found to be quiet but if that is how the staff treats their guests I am happy to give my money to someone else.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank kellsprincess

Travelers are raving about these Richland hotels

Richland, Mississippi
Reviewed May 20, 2013

i stay at this hotel because i am an over the road, truck-driver and it is near my job. i was very suprised when i first arrived how spacious and comfortable the rooms are the service is excellent the staff is friendly and eager to do the best job in making my stay comfortable as possible, you are getting great service for the price you pay and i recommend this hotel to anyone. Its like a home away from home.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are the best
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jefferson City
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I travel frequently and this hotel is better than I expected for the price. We stayed in a very spacious king room. The room was updated, the mattress was firm and the room was very clean. Breakfast is modest but gets the job done. The only negative I have is we could hear the person above us walking around but it wasn't an issue for us. The hotel also has a weekly rate so there were construction workers outside barbecuing. Again not an issue for me as they were respectful and didn't bother us. Overall this was a very good value and highly recommended if you want a low cost place to sleep.

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richland
Hampton Inn Richland
Hampton Inn Richland
#1 of 5 in Richland
BEST WESTERN Richland Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Airport Inn
Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!