“Good room, good value”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Richland
Muldrow, Oklahoma
“Good room, good value”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

paid about $55 for the room. Beds were comfortable, room was clean, free wifi. A good basic room at a good price. Friendly staff, safe location. Kind of hard to find, but its on Hwy 49 frontage road near the I-20 interchange near the John Deere dealer. I'd stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love my stay at this hotel, it is a dynamic place for relaxation the rooms are always clean and they are very spacious. The Jacuzzi suite is amazing and the best price in jackson, I will be visiting more often.

• Stayed June 2013
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travel four or five times a year to see a specialist, I have to make this trip very fast because the trips are made on a budget. With that being said, I drive nine hours to get to the state I have a Neurologist in and after the appointment I drive to a half way point so that my return trip isn't quite as long. I have stayed at this hotel a few times and it's always cheap enough and for the most part the people are kinda nice but this last time was the straw that broke the camels back. I reserved a room on Priceline so naturally I expected to have the room I reserved. I am a smoker and as a female travling alone I wanted a smoking room so I didn't have to go outside to smoke for safety reasons...I arrived at the hotel around 10 PM to only be told that I was in a non smoking room. The lady doesn't speak English very well, which is fine, and this was a probelm in trying to communicate with her about this issue. She didn't apologize, just said "we have you in non smoking room. Can you not smoke in room? Can you smoke outside?" That's all she said over and over again, like a robot. There didn't appear to be anyone else there I could speak with. I asked didn't I reserve a smoking room and she said no, we have you in non smoking room and the same questions as above. I asked her could I see the confirmation paper I just handed her and she wouldn't give it to me. Then said the same stuff to me again until I became frustrated and just walked out of lobby and went to my room. I of course checked my confirmation email and had booked a smoking room.
This whole incident was very frustrating and I decided I would find somewhere else to stay from now on. They could have at least apologized for giving my room away rather than saying I didn't book it correctly in the first place. If I hadn't driven 9 hours the day before and hadn't been in the car for 6 hours that day and not already paid for the room I would've left right then. The rooms are always pretty clean and the hotel itself I have always found to be quiet but if that is how the staff treats their guests I am happy to give my money to someone else.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank kellsprincess

Travelers are raving about these Richland hotels

Richland, Mississippi
Reviewed May 20, 2013

i stay at this hotel because i am an over the road, truck-driver and it is near my job. i was very suprised when i first arrived how spacious and comfortable the rooms are the service is excellent the staff is friendly and eager to do the best job in making my stay comfortable as possible, you are getting great service for the price you pay and i recommend this hotel to anyone. Its like a home away from home.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are the best
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Jefferson City
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I travel frequently and this hotel is better than I expected for the price. We stayed in a very spacious king room. The room was updated, the mattress was firm and the room was very clean. Breakfast is modest but gets the job done. The only negative I have is we could hear the person above us walking around but it wasn't an issue for us. The hotel also has a weekly rate so there were construction workers outside barbecuing. Again not an issue for me as they were respectful and didn't bother us. Overall this was a very good value and highly recommended if you want a low cost place to sleep.

• Stayed April 2013
Muscadine
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel because my company has a contract with them. This is the worst hotel I have EVER stayed in and I have stayed in hotels in 38states with my company. The beds are wore out and the room smells like cat urine. The owners just don't care if you like it or not because he knows we have no choice because our company has a contract. If you have a choice keep driving. This is a trucker hotel not a place for a family.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Joseph W
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at this Rodeway Inn because it was the cheapest hotel to the camp I was meeting at about 20 miles away. It is true that you get what you pay for. The breakfast nook was very small and the selection was even smaller. However, I wasn't really there for the breakfast so it was fine.

The room was spacious and very clean. Outlets to plug things in were at a premium, though. I was trying to plug in an iPad, phone and something else and there were only two plugs that I could find.
I stayed up on the second floor near the stairs in the corner. My room had one king bed, a couch, desk and chair, and a fridge and little microwave. In all it was great for what I needed.
I was surprised by the lack of front desk personal. The day I arrived there were two men at the desk. The next morning when I went in for a cup of coffee and something for breakfast, there was no one manning the desk. Then, the following morning when I checked out, there wasn't anyone there to check me out! I waited for 5 minutes before going over to the door and knocking on it. It was 7:30 in the morning, so I would expect the desk to be manned...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richland
Hampton Inn Richland
Hampton Inn Richland
#1 of 5 in Richland
Best Western Richland Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
Best Western Airport Inn
Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!