“Use your GPS to find it, and it's worth it!”

Best Western Richland Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Richland
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is an excellent little motel! The parking lot, doorways, and the pool are not seen from the busy street, but you can still park at the door of half of the rooms, just like in the old days.
The lady at the desk was most helpful. The room was large, really a suite, with a microwave, fridge, iron, etc. And the breakfast was good, not great, but better than many out there on the road.
I recommend this motel if you are passing this way.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We stopped at this hotel without really researching it because it was on our way to Florida. What an excellent find! The hotel staff was beyond friendly and courteous. The property was pristine and the room the same. I was surprised at how large the rooms were. They have a nice sitting area apart from the bedrooms. From the highway, the hotel doesn't look like much, but the hotel is shaped like an "L", all rooms faced inward to the parking lot which was surrounded by thick trees. It really looked as though you were in the middle of a forest. Excellent set up.
Breakfast was the typical continental breakfast, you can make your own waffles, toast, etc.
Although we were only there overnight, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank firechic601
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We based our choice of motel by reviews on Tripadvisor & were not disappointed. Excellent room, beautiful bedding, decent continental breakfast. Location was right off the HWY on the south side of Jackson, so we could avoid traffic heading out in the morning to our final destination. We'll stay here again on our next trip to FL.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank STLtravel35
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We checked in late (just passing through and needed a place to crash for the night). It was VERY clean and comfy. Room was large and had a nice sitting area separate from the beds. The breakfast was satisfactory (although they were out of biscuits for biscuits/gravy by 8:00 am when we got to the lobby for breakfast). All in all, it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jdmobley1
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Quiet spot maybe a mile off I-20 on Highway 49, it's a little hard to spot at first, but worth the effort. It's very quiet, and one of the two buildings seems to be completely non-smokng. There's a coin laundry available as well. Our room was marvelously clean, the bed was comfy, and we had no problems with brakfast at all. One never expects gourmet food at the chain motels, but the waffles were good, and the coffee pot had been well scrubbed, so the coffee wasn't sour. Polite front desk staff, and good wi-fi access. What else could we ask for on an overnight stay?

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank lemons1
Reviewed June 19, 2009

This Best Western satisfied our needs when it came to location. It is probably the closest hotel to Florence, MS which is where I have family. Don't expect too much of the free hot breakfast. Orange juice is watered down and they put 2 or 3 yogurts at the time...Overall the hotel satisfied my needs, I have never expected much from a Best Western in the Mississippi area. The hotel was VERY clean. I would recommended for no more than a couple of days if you MUST stay in that area. The free wireless internet was a plus but I didn't get to use it.

• Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank soldevep
Reviewed May 25, 2009

Stay here if you need a place in the area. I grew up near Richland - I traveled here with my husband and 3 of my 4 younger children for my brother's wedding. After trying another hotel to begin with - YUCK - we checked out there & in here. We also stayed here 9 years ago as well, and it was nice then too. There are not many options in Richland, but I feel this is the best of the 4. I have not tried Super 8 or Cardinal Inn, but I wouldn't bother since this has been great both times. It is not a Hampton - but I was very pleased & comfortable with my stay. We had the basics & I felt comfortable having my children there.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank MySouthernCharm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richland
Hampton Inn Richland
Quality Inn & Suites Southwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area

Been to Best Western Richland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!