“Excellent staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Shennesse & Joyce did an excellent job looking after our needs during our recent stay. After check-in, we received a phone call to make sure the room met our standards. We were remembered by name whenever passing through the lobby. Thanks for making us feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2013
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Jackson Airport

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've written over 150 reviews and believe in the power of feedback. I hope you find my review helpful.
I was pleasantly surprised on the size and comfort of my room. Even as I write this, I wonder if this is a standard room. I have a separate living area from the bathroom, although not separated by door. The bed is very comfortable. I've stayed at Fairfield's before where the bed is too hard. This one was just great. The room and hotel is very clean. Great water pressure in the shower. Nice work space with a desk with both Wi-Fi and wired internet...super fast. Very friendly folks working downstairs. The breakfast was above average for a 3 star hotel...lots of choices: Yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, Canadian bacon, etc. I was very pleased with the stay overall. And the workout facility is better than any other Fairfield I’ve stayed at with 2 very good treadmills and I believe an elliptical.
Very close to the airport...although I did not use their shuttle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Soft comfortable mattress, modern bedding, cold air conditioning, clean room, several restaurants within a block, standard breakfast bar, overall a Fairfield I will add to my list of favorites. High praise from a pleasure traveler who spends two months a year in motels.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The front desk clerk was very stoic, never attempting to smile. When we arrived at 10:00 PM, there was a group of people at a table in the breakfast area, Apparently, they were there to visit with the clerk and she just wanted to get us out of the way. The room was clean, but small. The beds were so soft, we kept rolling toward the middle. The elastic on the sheets was shot, so we had to keep getting up during the night to put the sheets back on the bed. Not a restful stay at all. Disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Even though they were in the midst of renovations, they set up a breakfast in their meeting room, and a business centre (free computer + printer) in a bedroom. Good location, near restaurants and the interstate. Only paid $76 + low taxes. Great deal!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I frequent Marriott properties quite often for work (Residence Inns, Courtyards) and as a result, I earned a free night's stay. Due to personal business in the area, I opted to look for a hotel in the Jackson/Pearl area. The Fairfield Inn Jackson Airport is very close to JAN and offers a free ride to their property. I arrived before check in on Thursday 2/21/13 and checked out Friday 2/22/13. My room was ready when I arrived with no issue. I have to mention the hotel is undergoing renovations; HOWEVER, I heard no noise during my entire stay. (Once I arrived in my room, I really didn't leave so for hours I was undisturbed.) The king room was spacious, bright (orange accent wall), updated ammenities and very clean: it had clearly been renovated. Overall, the staff was friendly and accommodating. In the immediate area, you could not go hungry with a Cracker Barrel, McAlisters, Dunkin Donuts, Popeyes and McDonald's all nearby. And I can't forget the movie theater right behind the hotel as well as the proximity to I-20. I am not usually a big fan of Fairfield Inns--and I'd sworn I wouldn't stay in another--but trust me, this hotel is a good find in a great location!

Room Tip: If you are a Marriott Rewards member, definitely mention this.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rikeshia
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This isn't a 5 star resort, but I rated it 5 stars because it was great value for the money. We stayed in 3 rooms on our way to New Orleans. All rooms were well appointed and clean. The hotel has some construction going on, but it did not inconvenience us at all. The area they had set up for the breakfast was nice and roomy.

The check-in was quick and easy, we were greeted at breakfast and they ensured we had everything we needed for breakfast. Checkout was also flawless - it took about 10 seconds to hand them the room keys.

There is a Cracker Barrel across the street and gas stations nearby for a fill-up to get back on the road. It is convenient to both I55 and I20 in Jackson. Overall a nice stop on our journey south.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends