Comfort Inn
HIExpress.com
$98
$59
Priceline
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
$70
$64
Priceline
All reviewswafflesstayed hereroom was cleanup to datefree wificonvenient locationnight stayeasy accesswithin walking distancesausagelobbybaseballmississippimicrowave
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stayed here primarily because my son loves their cinnamon rolls. We paid $85 for the room, thinking that was a pretty attractive rate. The staff was excellent and went out of their way for us on a couple of occasions, but the room left a lot to be desired. This hotel is an older property and the décor and space are not up to HIE standards. You will listen to your room air-conditioner cycle on and off all night, and the light from the parking lot will keep you awake because the curtains (single layer) are inadequate to fully cover the window. The beds were the biggest surprise…normally a HIE strong suite, these beds were no telling how old. The surface was soft, but the bed sagged several inches in the middle. This felt more like a Motel 6 to me. That said, the breakfast was very good and the staff was great. But we will opt for the Hampton Inn next door on the next trip.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2011

On the morning I was checking out of this hotel (after two extremely long days of meetings and before I was to take a 6-hour drive back home) I was awakened by the housekeeping staff at 7:45 am.

When I checked with the front desk as to why I was awakened I was told there had been a mistake and was given a sincere and heartfelt apology. Unfortunately after that I was awakened by the housekeeping staff beating on my door TWO more times in the hour after I called the front desk.

Evidently although check out is 11 am the policy at this place is to get guests up and out before 9 am. It worked that morning because even though I wanted to sleep in get some rest before I had to drive I could not rest and finally got up and checked out around 9:30.

What an absolutely terrible morning!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RWinLA
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Hotel was a little worn but the room was clean. Breakfast includes basics like cereal and toast, scrambled eggs, biscuits w/ gravy and bacon. A lot of decent restaurant selections within a 3 minute drive so there's no need to get back on the freeway. However there's no restaurant within walking distance unless you want to go to Ruby Tuesday's. The hotel is located right behind Econo Lodge - it shares the same parking lot as Hampton's Inn.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank hppycts
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Terrible hotel! The carpet in pur room was wet and buckled up. The air conditioner could not remove the dampness from the room. When I arrived I smelled bug spray in the parking lot, and when I left the next morning my car was crawling with ants! The staff obviously knew of the ant problem but only offered a "sorry about that". I will never stay at that hotel again!

Reviewed January 29, 2010

We were in Jackson for one night, and needed a clean, comfortable, safe place to stay. We chose the Holiday Inn Express in Pearl based on reviews from TA and the location. We were well pleased with the accommodations. We had a room with two queen beds. It was very clean and inviting. The beds were quite comfortable, and the bathroom was well equipped with plenty of towels, bath cloths, and toiletries. We had an early breakfast with hot and cold selections that were well stocked. Everything was much to our satisfaction, and the room rate was a great value!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family