Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
$101
$97
$82
$94
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
$65
$89
$94
$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewsarrived late and left earlycomfortable bedsstaff was friendlygreat place to staysink
Reviewed July 29, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

When we first arrived we were actually very positive the hotel has a lot going for it. Big rooms. Comfortable beds. Nice amenities like fridge and microwave. Then we went in the bathroom. Yuck

The tub had so much build up I could scrape it off in chunks. The showerhead was moldy. Ths non slip pad was peeling off. To make it worse the toilet backed up for no reason at 4 am and they refused to even bring up a plunger. I had to get up get dressed and walk down and get it. And since I called you would think he would have atleast had it ready.No I had to stand around and wait for him to get It.

The difference between night and day staff was litterally night and day. The day staff ( both joshua and the nice lady)was nice and helpful.The night guy is useless needs too be fired.

We are going home on Wednesday and plan on staying in town again BUT we will not be staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Happy Traveler K
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was very pleased with my room, my only complaint would be the bedspread. It had some burn holes in it and I believe should not be used any longer. Other than that I was happy with the whole property. It was easy to find, near anything that I might need. Would stay again if going that way.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I usually stay at Hilton properties but the Ramada's location was convenient and suited my needs. The Ramada in Pearl might disappoint some travelers who are used to more modern or updated hotel chains. One thing that impressed me though was the level of customer service I received from the team at the Ramada. Joshua, the front desk manager was extremely professional and exceeded all my expectations. He was attentive to my needs as a customer and provided impeccable service. I would not hesitate to stay at this location again especially because of the amazing service team.

Room Tip: Speak with Joshua.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business