“Clean & Comfortable”

Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is an older property that has been nicely refurbished. The room was large, and had a couch that made a nice sitting area. The bed was comfortable, and the A/C worked fine. The breakfast was okay, what you would typically expect at a Days Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed speaking to the owner. This was a great value for the money! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 20, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were traveling to Mississippi for a funeral. It was 2:30 am and we were looking for a room. In the area there are several hotels. We went to 3 and they were full ( most of the attendants were not very friendly either). We then went across the highway to the Days Inn. Octavia Shelby was on duty and she was wonderful. She was very helpful, we are members of AQHA and I did not have my information with me so she looked it up and we still received our discount. She even apoligized because there were no rooms on the ground floor. We went to our room, very clean and comfortable. The next morning as I went to check out Myeisha Lewis was on duty and she was just as helpful as Octavia had been. I will stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marti W
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business because I live an hour away. I was very pleased with the friendly desk clerk, the clean rooms and the peace and quiet. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone regardless of the reason for staying.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Love staying here and the welcome Valerie always gives. Every staff member is great but valerie is my favorite. This is my home away from home! The rooms are nice and always clean when I come in from work. Keep up the great work days Inn team.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have stayed in many Days Inns,but this one was one of the best one I have stayed in.The room was clean and comfortable,bathroom was clean and the water was soft.I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo