“Will stay here again.”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very friendly staff! Great breakfast (ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits n gravy, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, danish, milk, juice, coffee, honey buns, and Gardetto's snack bags)! And they refill the items, so if you aren't an early bird- you will still get a good breakfast.
I drove from out of state straight through the night and arrived very early. They let me check in at 6am...which was wonderful! The rooms are your average hotel rooms- which were clean. I liked the fact that they didnt have bedspreads because they totally gross me out. The pool was nice and warm and well kept. Also the location felt very safe. Which was one thing that I was worried about because you read sooo many bad reviews about safety near Jackson.
I came here to see one of the best vein specialists in the country and will need to return numerous times. I will stay here everytime I come, there's no need to try out any other places. I think it would be impossible to find anything better for the price.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jenjen374

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I saw great reviews on TA so selected this hotel. Front desk clerk was very friendly. Great bed! However the carpet had stains and there was hair on the shower curtain. Also the hair dryer was greasy and had hair on it. I'd stay again however because of the price.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Coffeechoc
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I requested a non-smoking room and got just that. It's nice, clean and comfortable. Great room for the price.
I would recommend calling ahead and getting reservations and asking for the best price. I got a really great deal for two days.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is an older motel which we had visited several years ago. We selected it because the location was as far as we wished to travel and the price was very reasonable. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The maintenance had been kept up so that we had no issues with the stay. Arriving very late at night the night innkeeper was very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was the standard waffles, sausage, eggs, fruit, cereal, and pastries. For what we spent we felt that this was a good buy. The area has plenty of restaurants and is relatively safe.

Room Tip: If you don't like motel breakfast there is a Waffle House next to the motel. There are two gas...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I travel to Jackson once a month for business,and have stayed in approximately 12 different hotels--exactly ONE time in each--I thought I would NEVER find an affordable room that was,at the very least,tolerable! The staff at the Best Western Airport Inn in Pearl,Mississippi was friendly,polite,and helpful.The room was clean,comfortable,and had everything I needed.(I choose the room with a king bed and sofa/sitting area,which had a nice-sized coffee table as well.)There is cable TV,a mini-fridge and microwave,wifi,desk,etc.--all the things to make you feel comfortable away from home,and relax after travelling and working all day.The breakfast was tasty,with a nice assortment of things to choose from,and the lobby/breakfast area is pleasant to sit in and enjoy breakfast.I did not have time to check out the fitness room or pool,but based on everything else,I would think they are nice as well--I intend to find out the next time I stay there! *Also,the curtains were thick enough and installed properly(you might be surprised how many are NOT in hotels!),which allowed me to not be woken up too early with the sun blinding me through the cracks!As my review title says,I was very pleasantly surprised,and I will be staying there again on my next business trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank K D
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We experienced very friendly service. The lobby is quite nice. Clean room and very comfortable bed. Quiet sleeping environment. Above average hot breakfast (it was actually hot!). Close to shopping and restaurants. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Good for a nite as it is short car ride to the Jackson, MS., airport. Room was fine. Heavily stained carpet but everything worked and bed very comfortable. Front desk staff friendly and quick check in.
I would come back for a day or two. Good internet connection which is very important to me.
Was already gone by breakfast cause had 1st flight out of Jackson Airport.
Breakfast starts at 5am which is nice for slightly later flights.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Courtyard Jackson Airport/Pearl
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Holiday Inn Express Jackson/Pearl International Airport
Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Richland

Been to Best Western Airport Inn? Share your experiences!